Countdown to Northam Resignation

He's toast. The secretary of state in FL just resigned for less. No way Dems let this go.
Nope... he will join the droves of Dims apologizing for past sins... they will forgive themselves and move on... easy peazy. Can't let anything get in the way of trampling our great President.

Reactions: AM64
Nope... he will join the droves of Dims apologizing for past sins... they will forgive themselves and move on... easy peazy. Can't let anything get in the way of trampling our great President.

Yep, the only racist is Donald Trump. All of the democrats are as pure as the driven snow, well until a baby is born and they feel like killing it.

While I agree that trampling trump is a top priority for all true red blooded Americans, I disagree with the generalization that democrats pay less for past transgressions.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Stay tuned... let's see if the apologizing tour by your famous dems in fact bites them in the azz. I can only hope so.

Every single Democrat running for president says the exact same things. The are total effing morons if they think that they can be elected by promising free crap. Free college, free healthcare, tax the rich, vote for me and I'll set you free! We've been here before.

Has he resigned? Because he should.

Are you prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice in 10, 20, 30 years for something acceptable you did today ... something that may be judged as immoral, stupid, or criminal in a future time frame? How about something you did in your teenage years when you were really dumb and full of self importance and hormones? The biggest error so many people are making to day is judging the past by today's "standards" ... standards that virtually come and go, become dead and buried or promoted to biblical levels overnight.

Perhaps a lot of people should revisit the "ex post facto" concept in our legal system because revisionism can be a really cruel witch. There's plenty of history showing that people who made wrong or questionable choices early in life became completely different people ... sometimes in spite of their poor choices and sometimes because of their poor choices.

Just remember things we do today may in 20 years be taboo, and I don't think any of us has a crystal ball to warn us.

Are you prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice in 10, 20, 30 years for something acceptable you did today ... something that may be judged as immoral, stupid, or criminal in a future time frame? How about something you did in your teenage years when you were really dumb and full of self importance and hormones? The biggest error so many people are making to day is judging the past by today's "standards" ... standards that virtually come and go, become dead and buried or promoted to biblical levels overnight.

Perhaps a lot of people should revisit the "ex post facto" concept in our legal system because revisionism can be a really cruel witch. There's plenty of history showing that people who made wrong or questionable choices early in life became completely different people ... sometimes in spite of their poor choices and sometimes because of their poor choices.

Just remember things we do today may in 20 years be taboo, and I don't think any of us has a crystal ball to warn us.

Bravo.

Logic says this will not work out well for him... but considering the party, it has a chance.

Northam and his inner circle had been preparing to fight as news of the photograph broke Friday afternoon - he issued a written apology, then a video mea culpa. They planned a "reconciliation tour," taking him across the commonwealth to say he was sorry in person, his ally said.

Largely not the case when a bunch of Democrats were calling for him to resign before all the facts were even on the table.

I'd like to see a paper trail of complaints from him to the yearbook for that obviously racist picture that got put on his yearbook page.

Booker says he needs to step down... no place in politics for this sheit.

But...but...Booker may have to deal with this moving forward, or did his apology make it through?

After grandstanding through the Senate confirmation hearings about the evils of sexual harassment as he sat there in high-eyed judgment on the blameless Judge Brett Kavanaugh, calling himself 'Spartacus' for his feigned moral courage, he found himself exposed as a hypocrite as word of his 1992 first-person essay about how he sexually harassing a woman made its way back to print, in that Internet-is-forever reality.
Not much moral authority over Kavanaugh, pal.
Now it's gotten even worse: Some man has come out and said Booker sexually assaulted him, in 2014.

Booker says he needs to step down... no place in politics for this sheit.

But...but...Booker may have to deal with this moving forward, or did his apology make it through?

After grandstanding through the Senate confirmation hearings about the evils of sexual harassment as he sat there in high-eyed judgment on the blameless Judge Brett Kavanaugh, calling himself 'Spartacus' for his feigned moral courage, he found himself exposed as a hypocrite as word of his 1992 first-person essay about how he sexually harassing a woman made its way back to print, in that Internet-is-forever reality.
Not much moral authority over Kavanaugh, pal.
Now it's gotten even worse: Some man has come out and said Booker sexually assaulted him, in 2014.

Gotta love the "Me Too" movement. They are proving to be a never ending source of entertainment.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
[QUOTE="luthervol, post: 16417267, member: 68321"I disagree with the generalization that democrats pay less for past transgressions.[/QUOTE]

The Clintons are laughing at your naivete.

[QUOTE="luthervol, post: 16417267, member: 68321"I disagree with the generalization that democrats pay less for past transgressions.

The Clintons are laughing at your naivete.[/QUOTE]
If you think about it, they cost Hillary the WH. Wouldn't you say, maybe you have.

VN Store

Back