Countdown to Northam Resignation

[QUOTE="luthervol, post: 16417267, member: 68321"I disagree with the generalization that democrats pay less for past transgressions.

The Clintons are laughing at your naivete.[/QUOTE]
I never heard anyone criticize Frank Zappa (the musician, not the VN poster) for appearing in blackface on one of his album covers ("Joe's Garage"). He was pretty liberal fwiw.

Reactions: AM64
Did they cost Hillary the WH? Or did her own arrogance thinking she could skip campaigning in certain states cost her? Or maybe it's the establishment she represented? But hey, at least you're admitting the past transgressions exist. Typical playbook is deny or excuse.

[QUOTE="luthervol, post: 16417267, member: 68321"I disagree with the generalization that democrats pay less for past transgressions.

The Clintons are laughing at your naivete.[/QUOTE]
lol........You're talking about the most investigated couple in history? Four and a half years of a special prosecutor - he lied about sex.
Hillary - zilch. Not for a lack of trying.
We'll see how trump comes out after 1/10 the scrutiny.

The Clintons are laughing at your naivete.
lol........You're talking about the most investigated couple in history? Four and a half years of a special prosecutor - he lied about sex.
Hillary - zilch. Not for a lack of trying.
We'll see how trump comes out after 1/10 the scrutiny.[/QUOTE]

LOL. 1/10 the scrutiny?? Luther, you crack me up.

I never heard anyone criticize Frank Zappa (the musician, not the VN poster) for appearing in blackface on one of his album covers ("Joe's Garage"). He was pretty liberal fwiw.

Artistic license and such. Plus, the album title might have confused would-be gripers, thinking it was supposed to be grease. Good album though.

*WTH is up with the quotes?

Reactions: RavinDave

Artistic license and such. Plus, the album title might have confused would-be gripers, thinking it was supposed to be grease. Good album though.[/QUOTE]
Good point. Listening to Watermelon in Easter Hay right now...

Reactions: Stew Cook
I wanted to read what CNN had to say about Booker's sexual harassment... they removed my key word for some reason. Mums the word.... for now.

5 ways to understand Cory Booker's presidential chances - CNNPolitics
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/politics/cory-booker-2020-president/index.html
1 day ago - New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker went public Friday with the least well-kept secret in politics: He's running for president in 2020.
Missing: harassment ‎| ‎Must include: ‎harassment
www.adfontesmedia.com/media-bias-chart-3-1-minor-updates-based-constructive-feedback/#iLightbox[gallery229]/0

Check out the matrix for Fox.
Hyper Partisan Conservative - Nonsense damaging to public discourse - Contains inaccurate/fabricated info

Weezer,
Our quotes are all screwed up.
I'm terrified someone might mistake your words for mine.

Reactions: Stew Cook
Contacts?
Her smile is off, lower teeth peak at lips and slowly recede down as they go back. Hillary has full even lower teeth. The guys eyes aren't the shape of bills. Given the age of the photo,i don't think contacts were used much at that time. Hillary wasn't plus plus size until after the white house, this women already has a double chin.

So what's the next step? Recall? Impeachment (for what?)?

Since the act wasn't criminal, criminally stupid is off the table, so it must be socially stupid ... which would be being added as we speak to the list of hate crimes ... if he was a Rep.

Artistic license and such. Plus, the album title might have confused would-be gripers, thinking it was supposed to be grease. Good album though.

*WTH is up with the quotes?

So Al Jolson would be off the hook if he were still around?

I'll bring it over since your google is broke. I'll even use your fake news channel.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...h-northam-third-trimester-abortion/index.html

Northam, a pediatric neurosurgeon, told Washington radio station WTOP. "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."
Why create a bill for something that is already medical fact? This is exactly how these scenarios play out right now.

First - You guys not believing or calling BS is a little tiresome, but whatever.
Second - Thurs. was a 12 hour day and Friday was a 13 hour day and once I got home I did not watch one minute of news.
Third - I looked and this is what I found.

"When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician, by the way," Northam said. "And it's done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that's non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. So I think this was really blown out of proportion."

Fourth - Seems to be exclusive to a mother's life being in critical eminent danger, there being sever deformities to the fetus, or the fetus being non viable. If an elderly person has a right to "do not resuscitate" or to the refusal of artificial life support measures based on quality of life considerations, I'm not sure that the mother/family/doctors/ of a fetus/newborn/infant shouldn't have those same rights. If a newborn with severe deformities can only survive through artificial support and has no prospects of future quality of life, what should happen, how much should be spent to extend the life and for how long, and who should make those decisions?
This is all the Virginia law and Northam were referencing. I think they are legitimate issues and concerns.

Lastly - This is the wrong thread.
Virginia law also allows a DNR/DNI order to be changed by family after the pt is no longer able to be a decision maker. In the case of aneonate they have zero say from the beginning. I want to know what non viable conditions they would include.

VN Store

Back