Countdown to Northam Resignation

Yep that will wrap it up , no turning back now . All the young people on all these social media platforms should be terrified of stuff like this . 30 years from now there’s no telling what there past postings , pics , snapchats or tweets will cost them .
Look what’s happening to baseball players

Yep that will wrap it up , no turning back now . All the young people on all these social media platforms should be terrified of stuff like this . 30 years from now there’s no telling what there past postings , pics , snapchats or tweets will cost them . I am so glad I grew up in an age without all this ... wipes forehead .

Frankly, I agree with you. I wish this weren't the precedent that had been set. But it is. Failure to resign shows hypocrisy at this point.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
All the young people on all these social media platforms should be terrified of stuff like this . 30 years from now there’s no telling what there past postings , pics , snapchats or tweets will cost them . I am so glad I grew up in an age without all this ... wipes forehead .

That's an interesting issue. A yearbook lasts 30 years, but how long does social media last?

I'm pretty confident that even Facebook (as we know it) won't exist in 30 years. Will its content be saved? Or will it vanish?

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
That's an interesting issue. A yearbook lasts 30 years, but how long does social media last?

I'm pretty confident that even Facebook (as we know it) won't exist in 30 years. Will its content be saved? Or will it vanish?

?

Lol I love it. Will the dims kill their own? If they’ll kill a delivered baby I’m gonna say yes.
No chance. Dems always stick together (unlike Rs) No dem of any prominence will call for him to resign and there is little to no chance he resigns. Dems are just about untouchable

Reactions: azVolFan
No chance. Dems always stick together (unlike Rs) No dem of any prominence will call for him to resign and there is little to no chance he resigns. Dems are just about untouchable

Dude has already been crucified by every Dem on TV..

Personally, I'm not convinced it was anything other than bad judgment, maybe it is worse though.

I don't care what anybody did when they were young and stupid, unless he killed somebody or something similar. Big freakin' deal. Who cares? He should not have to resign over something silly like this. It will accomplish nothing.

+1 and I’ll add that depending on who he killed I might not GAS about that either. The guy is a POS but shouldn’t have to resign over this.

So what? I don’t like the guy but damn, going back 35+ years to try and destroy people now is crazy. It was a stupid thing anyway. Maybe have him address it and move on.

He’s fortunate he’s a dem. A republican would get absolutely destroyed for this.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back