Countdown to Northam Resignation

I try to oblige most people, but in this case it's really like looking for a white man that can dance. Good luck finding one that hasn't.
If what you are saying is true, you know damn well evil and velo would have provided 35 tweets each had this been a R

I’m to tired to dig through this thread and google. I glanced at pictures of white cone hats and twitter pics. Who and what party am I supposed to be pissed at? Is it fake news or not?

Just getting ready to add Gene Kelly, Rudolf Nureyev and Mikhail Baryshnikov. Forgot O'Connor.
Hey leave the commies out of this. They’ll drag that damn collusion BS out again.

And that is such an incredible show. Singing in the Rain is one of my favorite show numbers.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Hey leave the commies out of this. They’ll drag that damn collusion BS out again.

And that is such an incredible show. Singing in the Rain is one of my favorite show numbers.
I'm thinking he got wet during that one. At least his feet did for sure, splashing around on the street.

That's an interesting issue. A yearbook lasts 30 years, but how long does social media last?

I'm pretty confident that even Facebook (as we know it) won't exist in 30 years. Will its content be saved? Or will it vanish?

It can be saved. If we don't destroy civilization first the entire content of human knowledge; written, recorded, filmed and electronically transmitted can be stored on continuously updated quantum hard drives scattered throughout the solar system for safe keeping.

That's all I'm going to say about that.

giphy.gif

Reactions: nuclearjunky

VN Store

Back