Countdown to Northam Resignation

Well, she does keep a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.

I thought that was Al Gore who whipped it out of his pocket whilst he was giving his best black reverend impersonation to the mush mind idiots that believed him then and now. I’m disgusted that he is from my home state.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
You know, maybe we could just “keep him comfortable” and then....abort him on Monday.

I thought that was Al Gore who whipped it out of his pocket whilst he was giving his best black reverend impersonation to the mush mind idiots that believed him then and now. I’m disgusted that he is from my home state.
You are from D.C.?

Here I’ll help out. Ooooooooooh @luthervol ! Tell us how society thinks this is ok since he’s an idiot Dim 😂
Just got in. First thing on my to do list. respond to ND. I think he'll resign. seems as if society will demand it. Plus, he'll at least get a chance to show Trump what a sliver of dignity and class looks like.

Just got in. First thing on my to do list. respond to ND. I think he'll resign. seems as if society will demand it. Plus, he'll at least get a chance to show Trump what a sliver of dignity and class looks like.
There's no dignity in any of this. He's currently got his finger in the wind to determine if he can survive politically.

This has absolutely zero to do with Trump, good to see he’s still embedded in that head of yours..👍👍

This has absolutely zero to do with Trump, good to see he’s still embedded in that head of yours..👍👍
Sure it does. What should a politician whose past/current behavior is found to be so offensive to the majority of the people he represents do?

you mean "Blackface and you're History Month"?

Bravo!

giphy.gif

Reactions: FLVOL69

VN Store

Back