Court Orders Dissolution of Trump Org

trump won't pay any money to lying Carroll or a fine issued by a corrupt judge on appeal and....

"Should the merger go through, Trump would hold more than 78 million shares, which would be worth nearly $4 billion at current prices.

Trump, who would own between 58% and 69% of the company, and other investors could earn tens of millions more shares per a provision, known as an "earnout," tied to the stock’s performance, a filing said, The Washington Post reported.
"

trump won't pay any money to lying Carroll or a fine issued by a corrupt judge on appeal and....

"Should the merger go through, Trump would hold more than 78 million shares, which would be worth nearly $4 billion at current prices.

Trump, who would own between 58% and 69% of the company, and other investors could earn tens of millions more shares per a provision, known as an "earnout," tied to the stock’s performance, a filing said, The Washington Post reported.
"

Hahahahaha! Trump!

Reactions: GroverCleveland
What would of been a more appropriate fine?
If Trump overvalued x 3, certainly the fine is x 10..both are illegal.
it’s not like banks have no idea what real estate values are. They don’t just take everyone’s word for what they say something is worth. This whole thing is nothing but a witch hunt

it’s not like banks have no idea what real estate values are. They don’t just take everyone’s word for what they say something is worth. This whole thing is nothing but a witch hunt
It's not a witch hunt, it is the pursuit of criminal intent.

I do agree that banks have independent and in-house experts. My best guess is that the mega-banks are in need of mega-borrowers. Maybe they had other guarantees form Trump pledged assets? Few know the truth.

I do agree that banks have independent and in-house experts. My best guess is that the mega-banks are in need of mega-borrowers. Maybe they had other guarantees form Trump pledged assets? Few know the truth.

Typically, for large borrowers, lenders will rely on most recent audited financials (in addition, to their own internal review). If it's an interim period, they will do additional due diligence and make most executives sign declarations/certifications that the interim unaudited financial statements being relied upon are accurate....

Reactions: 825VOL
Biden returned the documents promptly. Trump refused to return the documents, lied about it for months....big difference.
Is that what the law says? If one illegally had possession of classified documents, but does not return them promptly it is more illegal? Is this like ”strenuously objecting?”

What was the criminal intent? To receive commercial loans and pay them off with interest?

Typically, for large borrowers, lenders will rely on most recent audited financials (in addition, to their own internal review). If it's an interim period, they will do additional due diligence and make most executives sign declarations/certifications that the interim unaudited financial statements being relied upon are accurate....
That's what doesn't make sense. All of that is true and more. "paper the project" is a traditional requirement of real estate lending. There is something more going on here.

What was the criminal intent? To receive commercial loans and pay them off with interest?
You see, that's a problem. You believe that it is OK to illegally acquire multi-million $$$ funding on the back of falsified information. I don't. Regardless of repayment status.

You see, that's a problem. You believe that it is OK to illegally acquire multi-million $$$ funding on the back of falsified information. I don't. Regardless of repayment status.
Don’t you think banks are more sophisticated than that when it comes to due diligence?

I don’t think Trump should sniff the White House again, but this case is laughable.

Don’t you think banks are more sophisticated than that when it comes to due diligence?

I don’t think Trump should sniff the White House again, but this case is laughable.
Absolutely they are due diligent. I don't agree it is laffable.

It’s hard to believe that an army of accountants and a mega-bank can come to an agreement on the value of collateral and then the state can just step in and audit a transaction where delingency never even existed.
The whole thing is a mystery. Honestly, I don't know what to say.

However, billionaire and former Twitter CEO Elon Musk wants to know who Trump is supposed to pay "given that there were no victims.”

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) called Engoron a "pathetic" judge who is the head clown in the "corrupt" New York legal system. He vowed to back Trump and warned the Left that "America will be great again" under his leadership.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
It’s hard to believe that an army of accountants and a mega-bank can come to an agreement on the value of collateral and then the state can just step in and audit a transaction where delinquency never existed.

The statute in question just calls for repeated fraudulent acts. Tripling the size of your home and tripling recent independent valuations does fall in there. Yes, the banks knew he was FOS and yes, there weren't damages but damages aren't required per 63(12)...

I'm not sure what the right answer is. Today's ruling isn't it though.

VN Store

Back