COVID Relief Package

AOC gonna cause the Dems collapse

Some interesting points in that article:

Dims are out in the open about using the tax code as punishment

AOC is the spokesperson for a lot of the dim stupidity, but she's probably not considered bright enough to initiate it

There are signs that the dims are not nearly as much a solid bloc as they were

Dims are as shady as ever, though "This isn’t the last bill we will adopt this year. There may be several other chances for us to move a minimum wage bill."

Dims are every bit as willing to "adjust" the rules as they've ever been - the whatever it takes short term mentality that will bit them in the butt again and again

Boomer check-in here. Don’t owe anybody a cent. Retired with more $ than I’ll ever be able to spend. Groceries are my main expenditure and I don’t eat that much. More ammo than I’ll ever be able to shoot. I’ll be LMFAO when hyperinflation kicks in.
You do realize that hyperinflation will make your statement that you have "more $ than I'll ever be able to spend" go up in smoke. Right?

Biden agrees to stricter income limits for getting $1,400 stimulus checks
I don’t know how to feel about this. I do however can see the lower income getting this faster, if this happens.
President Joe Biden has agreed to curtail which Americans will get stimulus checks in the latest COVID-19 aid package, according to multiple published reports, with the president making a deal with moderate Democratic lawmakers who expressed concerns about money going to people who aren't in dire need. Individuals making $80,000 a year now won't get the direct payments from the federal government, while the cutoff for joint filers will be $160,000, the reports said.

I thought the previous limits were $75K/$150K? How is this stricter?

With that said, people who made 160k as a family in 2019 didn't necessarily make that in 2020. I suppose they can wait until after tax day but there's a period after needed to review and by then, what's the point? It'd take us well into fall. Might as well open back up and let it take care of itself.

VN Store

Back