COVID Relief Package

It was 90k and 180k the last time.

???

Generally, if you have adjusted gross income for 2019 up to $75,000 for individuals and up to $150,000 for married couples filing joint returns and surviving spouses, you will receive the full amount of the second payment. For filers with income above those amounts, the payment amount is reduced.

Treasury and IRS begin delivering second round of Economic Impact Payments to millions of Americans | Internal Revenue Service.

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN
Better not be.
Last week it was a full $1400 per kid.

“The new stimulus checks would provide $1,400 per person, including child and adult dependents.”

They’re also expanding the child tax credit from $2000 to between $3000-3600.

As I documented earlier, the last C19 stimulus had limits of $75K/$150K, so I gotta ask AOC and others, what's the gripe this time? The media is portraying this as some grand compromise on Biden's part and it's nothing of the sort

As I documented earlier, the last C19 stimulus had limits of $75K/$150K, so I gotta ask AOC and others, what's the gripe this time? The media is portraying this as some grand compromise on Biden's part and it's nothing of the sort
The phase out limit on the last ones was higher at $90k/$180k

Reactions: 865er
I do not recall a time in history when each individual representative and senator had as much individual power. Do they realize that neither party has any power without every one of them?
One representative or senator swinging from the "party line" will pass or fail any bill. Do they realize that for once they could really vote the will of their constituents and be re-elected on merit not on how much cash the party gives them?

Reactions: AM64
I do not recall a time in history when each individual representative and senator had as much individual power. Do they realize that neither party has any power without every one of them?
One representative or senator swinging from the "party line" will pass or fail any bill. Do they realize that for once they could really vote the will of their constituents and be re-elected on merit not on how much cash the party gives them?
No one individual has any power alone. It’s according to the way they vote, could destroy them in the next election.

VN Store

Back