Votes: 22 15.8%
  • Had Covid diagnosis and am also vaxxed

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • No covid diagnosis, am vaxxed

Votes: 68 48.9%
  • No covid diagnosis, not vaxxed

Votes: 39 28.1%

• Total voters
Who is hiding...you have no point...and no one can prove the chart wrong....
You folks make me laugh. That's why I keep coming here everyday. You're genuine comedy. Kind of like watching the Beverley Hillbillies back in my childhood. But I must say, Jed was smarter than 50% of the jackasses that post on here.

You folks make me laugh. That's why I keep coming here everyday. You're genuine comedy. Kind of like watching the Beverley Hillbillies back in my childhood. But I must say, Jed was smarter than 50% of the jackasses that post on here.
Glad you could contribute

If you ever find yourself falling from a plane, do your own research about the risks of parachutes

View attachment 384603
That is a pizz poor analogy.

If I jump out of a plane with no parachute, there is a 99% chance that I may die.
If I opt out of getting vaccinated, there is a 99% chance that I will live.

I've been pretty insulated from Covid deaths over the whole pandemic and just this past week a sales associate from my sister's employer passed and so did my co-worker's father-in-law. Both men in their 50's and in OK shape.

That is a pizz poor analogy.

If I jump out of a plane with no parachute, there is a 99.99999999999999999% chance that I may will die.
If I opt out of getting vaccinated, there is a 99% chance that I will live.
Your math is off, I fixed it for you.

I say discuss that with your DR. And not the VN...many rabid vaxxers will take no matter what...anti vaxx will tell you why they wont risk taking it

Do you ever remeber having a flu like virus oct, nov, dec 2019.. if you do..chances are if its wasnt flu it was covid and if you went all 2020 and till now..id get tested for antibodies first then make a choice....good luck. You do you and itll work out

I will talk to my doctor, just wanting opinions. Had antibody test and was negative.

VN Store

Back