Votes: 22 15.8%
  • Had Covid diagnosis and am also vaxxed

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • No covid diagnosis, am vaxxed

Votes: 68 48.9%
  • No covid diagnosis, not vaxxed

Votes: 39 28.1%

• Total voters
Actually the cdc listed the incidence rate of vaccinated vs unvaccinated right next to the rates. I should have posted it for reference. Here it is
View attachment 384404However incidence rate continues to rise each day as it is the cumulative number of cases per susceptible person in the USA. With delta shooting up the incidence will be much higher in a few weeks. You can see what is the risk of infection in your community is here.
https://healthdata.gov/Health/COVID-19-Community-Profile-Report/gqxm-d9w9
With a case fatality rate of 0.5 to 1 per 100 cases reported with delta and a current 7 day average of 80k cases you can look at that data and decide if the risk of covid is outweighed by a theoretical risk that Covid vaccines may have despite 10+ yrs of mrna vaccine research and no history of previous vaccines causing known major adverse effects after the first year of administration.
What’s the age breakdown? Why is it ALWAYS a cumulative average reported? I’m rarely around anyone over the age of 50 except in a restaurant setting perhaps, and if they’re out, unvaccinated and unmasked why is it my duty to protect them? They’ve spoken loud and clear on their risk tolerance and potential fate. If they’re vaccinated, my actions are moot.

Actually the cdc listed the incidence rate of vaccinated vs unvaccinated right next to the rates. I should have posted it for reference. Here it is
View attachment 384404However incidence rate continues to rise each day as it is the cumulative number of cases per susceptible person in the USA. With delta shooting up the incidence will be much higher in a few weeks. You can see what is the risk of infection in your community is here.
https://healthdata.gov/Health/COVID-19-Community-Profile-Report/gqxm-d9w9
With a case fatality rate of 0.5 to 1 per 100 cases reported with delta and a current 7 day average of 80k cases you can look at that data and decide if the risk of covid is outweighed by a theoretical risk that Covid vaccines may have despite 10+ yrs of mrna vaccine research and no history of previous vaccines causing known major adverse effects after the first year of administration.

You are an engineer. Now look at the calculations I did below and compare it to the graphs you posted and then tell me if there is any significant difference between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Infections
Vaccinated: 200 out of 100,000 is .2% infected
Unvaccinated: (200 * 8.3) out of 100,000 is 1.66% infected

Hospitalizations
Vaccinated: 3 out of 100,000 is .003% hospitalized
Unvaccinated: (3 * 25.2) out of 100,000 is .0756% hospitalized

Deaths
Vaccinated: 1 out of 100,000 is .001% died
Unvaccinated: (1 * 24) out of 100,000 is .024% died

Reactions: csmize
Reactions: MAD and ohhbother
You are an engineer. Now look at the calculations I did below and compare it to the graphs you posted and then tell me if there is any significant difference between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Infections
Vaccinated: 200 out of 100,000 is .2% infected
Unvaccinated: (200 * 8.3) out of 100,000 is 1.66% infected

Hospitalizations
Vaccinated: 3 out of 100,000 is .003% hospitalized
Unvaccinated: (3 * 25.2) out of 100,000 is .0756% hospitalized

Deaths
Vaccinated: 1 out of 100,000 is .001% died
Unvaccinated: (1 * 24) out of 100,000 is .024% died
I agree that the risk of death/hospitalization is low for the average population. But risk of disease varies from state to state and as cases per day with delta continue to increase with 135k cases yesterday who knows what the incidence rate will be next week. You can go to the covid data tracker on the cdc website and look at the case load for the past week in your county and determine if the risk of covid with a case fatality rate of 0.5 to 1 per 100 cases and hospitalization rate of 3 to 5 per 100 outweighs a theoretical risk that a free vaccine may carry in the future.

Which part is false?? IF a person doesnt get the vax can they die from it...
And since both vaxed and unvaxed can still get sick, hospitalized and die..

Odds of dying within the boxes are far different.

Odds of dying from vaccine if you get the vaccine are less than 1 in 100 million.

Odds of dying from Covid if you get the infection are approximately 1 in 60.

Reactions: MAD
Odds of dying within the boxes are far different.

Odds of dying from vaccine if you get the vaccine are less than 1 in 100 million.

Odds of dying from Covid if you get the infection are approximately 1 in 60.
Doesn't matter the chart is true..period you don't like it because it simply states the difference...... what are the odds of dying from the vax if you haven't taken it???

Doesn't matter the chart is true..period you don't like it because it simply states the difference...... what are the odds of dying from the vax if you haven't taken it???

The chart is stupid because fails to address any differences. As I said, it is a meme made by simpletons.

VN Store

Back