CP goes to the Vikings in 1st round!!

i think CP first bought that suit with his advance from his agent, then spent the rest at Olive Garden.

All that matters is that we got a first round pick in the NFL draft representing UT. CP was one of the greatest athletes to put on orange, regardless it was so short lived. Kid could straight up maul opposing defenses.

WRU.

Reactions: 1 person
They also showed a short montage of a few of his bad plays. Never saw that with anyone else.... ESPN hates us.

Yeah thought that was a little odd myself. I've been watching the draft for years. I can't remember ever seeing negative highlights before.

People are making way too big a deal out of CP's so called "problems". They're minor issues that can be fixed in no time. Route running, memorizing the playbook, the little things. CP is a top 10 talent, and he'll show it. Minnesota got a heck of a steal. If anything, at least start him at kick returner. The guy is a threat to score every time he touches the ball! Congrats CP! Glad we got to witness one of the most exciting players to ever wear Orange and White!

Reactions: 2 people
The Vikings wanted him BAD. Traded next 3 picks and a 7th.

Yea they gave up a ton. But you can do that when you've already had two first rounders. I'm glad he goes somewhere he is wanted. Should be an upgrade to Harvin, eventually.

People are making way too big a deal out of CP's so called "problems". They're minor issues that can be fixed in no time. Route running, memorizing the playbook, the little things. CP is a top 10 talent, and he'll show it. Minnesota got a heck of a steal. If anything, at least start him at kick returner. The guy is a threat to score every time he touches the ball! Congrats CP! Glad we got to witness one of the most exciting players to ever wear Orange and White!

I don't know that I would classify them as "problems." But there is something to being technically sound and understanding scheme when you play WR in the NFL. It is not just an athlete's game. That said, I agree that at the very least, he will be an instant return man and get the ball a few ways on offense.

Gruden was pretty hard on him

tumblr_m9bmijDAEy1rqowtvo1_500.gif

Breaking: Vikings release new offense. The formation is completely wildcat with CP at QB. There are no pass plays. Ball will be snapped to CP, CP will run a TD, and they will repeat until victory.

Look, CP has lots of learning to do, but as a Vikings fan I couldn't be happier. I hate that he'll constantly be compared to Percy, but for anyone who doesn't know our team, that's the role he'll be assuming. I think he'll thrive.

Percy was a crybaby and a Gator. CP is a Vol. I'm hoping against hope he can duplicate what Percy did for us.

Take some pressure off of AP and do your thing bruh!!

Much love. Wish you were around another year but #do yo thing. #VFL

:rock:

I was hoping CP would go to a team with a strong armed QB. I don't think Ponder has the arm strength to stretch the field and utilize CP's jets with the long ball.

I was hoping CP would go to a team with a strong armed QB. I don't think Ponder has the arm strength to stretch the field and utilize CP's jets with the long ball.

He'll get the ball. Percy's role is now CP's.

He will have the ball in his hands through short passes and screens, not to mention kickoffs. We won't use him so much as a deep threat as we will a play-maker.

You won't be disappointed on that front.

He'll get the ball. Percy's role is now CP's.

He will have the ball in his hands through short passes and screens, not to mention kickoffs. We won't use him so much as a deep threat as we will a play-maker.

You won't be disappointed on that front.

I agree but man it would have been great to see him on a GO route torching every defender in sight with Brady or Luck throwing bombs.

VN Store

Back