CPAC. LOL. You can't make up this kind of hilarity

šŸ˜‚ I admire your dedication to drinking the punch in the bowl filled with turds.

Enjoy the next four years.
Wow youā€™re being exceptionally clownish this morning Derp. Youā€™re stretching to a non existent Hitler reference and got called on the dumbassery of that. You defected to ā€œbut an idolā€ which Iā€™ve already said was dumb. Continue to fail and project on the rent free I guess. Itā€™s all youā€™ve got here Derp.
šŸ¤”

Wow youā€™re being exceptionally clownish this morning Derp. Youā€™re stretching to a non existent Hitler reference and got called on the dumbassery of that. You defected to ā€œbut an idolā€ which Iā€™ve already said was dumb. Continue to fail and project on the rent free I guess. Itā€™s all youā€™ve got here Derp.
šŸ¤”

LOL

Dance for me.

046r9aaqn7k61.jpg

Trump's inherent insecurity never ceases. Little did he know his fraud bravado and classlessness would appeal to so many citizens. He learned that our country is dumbed down, or at least half of it anyway. He'll write a book about it when he's broke and in jail. It will be a rejuvenation of sorts, but he'll never again serve this country
His classlessness and false bravado appealed to a lot of rich people in NY and around the world before he became president. It's literally how he made his money.

The dude sucks nd I am glad he is gone, but he can market the F out of himself.

VN Store

Back