CPAC. LOL. You can't make up this kind of hilarity

Have they sacrificed someone's first born child yet? I figure it's only a matter of time since they've already got a golden statue.

Jim Acosta is heckled with 'CNN sucks' chants at CPAC before conservative journalist confronts him over the network's coverage of Andrew Cuomo's nursing home and sexual harassment scandals

Jim Acosta was met with 'CNN sucks' chants at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Friday before a conservative journalist confronted him over the network's coverage of Andrew Cuomo's nursing home and sexual harassment scandals.

CNN correspondent Acosta was met with a raucous crowd of hecklers as he arrived to cover the four-day right-wing political event in Orlando, Florida.

Footage on social media shows the journalist being interrupted mid-interview by David Marcus, a correspondent for conservative magazine The Federalist, who harassed him over the reporting about the New York governor.

Jim Acosta is heckled by conservative journalist at CPAC over the network's coverage of Cuomo | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Gold-Trump-Statue.jpg

I guess one of the speakers mentioned people discussing the 10th amendment amongst themselves and now Twitter is full of people bragging how they don't know what it is and have never discussed it. Imagine bragging about being a moron.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
You mean, like Obama. I don’t know of any othe ex president getting a 100m from Netflix.
How is that Obama's problem? Netflix wants to pay him for content. Trump would take the offer. I swear free market people sometimes have problems with people in politics they disagree with landing deals.

And your question is stupid. Did Netflix exist, in its current form, pre Obama. Maybe bush? So one person.

Imagine thinking this is something you want a photo with. Ultimate DBag.

Get your picture took with the statue of a db that wants to put Americans first or a picture with the dB guy that just killed 10k jobs. That’s a tough one.

How is that Obama's problem? Netflix wants to pay him for content. Trump would take the offer. I swear free market people sometimes have problems with people in politics they disagree with landing deals.

And your question is stupid. Did Netflix exist, in its current form, pre Obama. Maybe bush? So one person.

If you think about it, that was kind of hypocritical. Don’t you think? Since Cruz hasn’t took any money from Netflix. Well, not a 100m that I know of.

VN Store

Back