Cuban/Mavericks Stop Playing National Anthem

There is no real reason or need to have the national anthem before every sporting event. Much more important things to worry about than virtue signaling how patriotic you are 6 michelob lights deep at an NBA game. I would wager 99% of the people in this thread decrying this as some sort of horrible attack against them personally don't even watch the NBA, much less go to games.

Reactions: NashVol11 and AM64
There is no real reason or need to have the national anthem before every sporting event. Much more important things to worry about than virtue signaling how patriotic you are 6 michelob lights deep at an NBA game. I would wager 99% of the people in this thread decrying this as some sort of horrible attack against them personally don't even watch the NBA, much less go to games.
And if you are 6 beers in by the time it's played I think you need to seek a program. Either that or you are stupidly wasting a bunch of money to go to a game you probably don't remember.

In either case. LOL

I'm not sure who is more owned by the Chinese, biden or the nba

Chinese New Year literally has nothing to do with the government of China. This would be like some idiot from China being upset because the NBA doesn't play the Chinese national anthem but gives a nod to Christmas.

What would Travis be doing without all the masses starving for clickbait BS?

Reactions: NashVol11
Makes no sense to play the anthem at sporting events unless we are playing in the Olympics or some other international event.

Reactions: AM64
Chinese New Year literally has nothing to do with the government of China. This would be like some idiot from China being upset because the NBA doesn't play the Chinese national anthem but gives a nod to Christmas.

What would Travis be doing without all the masses starving for clickbait BS?
I would bet if you had a show of hands for Americans wanting the NBA to play in America or Chinese for the NBA to play in China we would be saying goodbye to the NBA in this country by a large margin.

Reactions: GSD82 and AM64
Really? The sport is way more popular in China than it is here, move it to China.
But you said more Americans want it moved to China, which is both absurd and ignorant. You seem to believe most people in this country espouse the same feelings as you

But you said more Americans want it moved to China, which is both absurd and ignorant. You seem to believe most people in this country espouse the same feelings as you
I don't have figures, but it seems like the NBA has been moved from the four broadcast networks to sports networks like ESPN to I couldn't tell you where to find one of their games. I don't know one person that watches their games so yeah just because you watch them doesn't mean anyone else does. Look up the TV ratings for them, not many people watch.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I don't have figures, but it seems like the NBA has been moved from the four broadcast networks to sports networks like ESPN to I couldn't tell you where to find one of their games. I don't know one person that watches their games so yeah just because you watch them doesn't mean anyone else does. Look up the TV ratings for them, not many people watch.
I do watch a lot of the games. I simply ignore their silly grievances. I know a lot people who watch at least parts of games. The broadcasts usually don't contain much political talk, if any. Barkley and Shaq are great in studio

More and more people are streaming games while less and less are tuning into TV.

I dont disagree with this, but there is a war being waged against this country and the ones waging it are loving actions like this.
Yet to defend this nation you will gladly throw away one of its founding principles? Freedom of speech. You dont have to think America is number 1 to live here. Nor should you.

VN Store

Back