Culinary, Arts, Thread.

That doesn't sound too good, to be honest. What all is in the mixture? Don't mention it if you put any fawking cinnamon in it, been enough crying already.
It's super complicated. But it tasted quite good. I love Frank's though.

1.5 cups White vinegar
1 cup Frank's
1 tbsp sugar

I don't really care for the flavor of traditional pickling spice, so I stay away from those recipes.

What’s worse than mayo?

Cinnamon. I dunno why, but I absolutely can’t stand it. It’s awful. I don’t like mayo, but I won’t go apechit if it’s on/in something. I literally can’t stomach mayo

I've never been a big fan of cinnamon, but like so many other things, it changes the flavor and you don't even taste the cinnamon. Just like mayonnaise in blueberry pie. Lulz.

It's super complicated. But it tasted quite good. I love Frank's though.

1.5 cups White vinegar
1 cup Frank's
1 tbsp sugar

I don't really care for the flavor of traditional pickling spice, so I stay away from those recipes.

That's not what I was expecting. I don't know if I'd like boiled eggs marinated in it, but add some melted butter in it and toss some chicken wangs in it and we good!

Good luck, let me know how they turn out.

Reactions: Souce
Pizza Hut - Super Supreme Pan...greasy and yummy, but I do love some Kosmic Karma from Mellow Mushroom as well.

Stouffers Lasagna- not terrible but not homemade.

‘Preciate the tips @Behr !

I dare you to make your normal recipe of lasagna or just a Simple recipe from the internet, I'd give you one but I'm out of that business on here. Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per pound of meat and come back here and tell us what you think.

Reactions: MoodyVol
I dare you to make your normal recipe of lasagna or just a Simple recipe from the internet, I'd give you one but I'm out of that business on here. Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per pound of meat and come back here and tell us what you think.

I’ll do it Friday night and report back

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back