Culinary, Arts, Thread.

No one compared the two

Okay, you said they were similar and I just meant, I could pick out cilantro if you were to put it in a dish, in even a small amount, but I can't pick out cinnamon in lasagna. That's all I meant, but I also said nevermind cause it really doesn't matter.

If you hate it that bad I could tell you it was in it, but it really not be and you would gag like a little kid eating spinach. Lulz.

I can't think of anything right off the top of my head that I'm that weird about. I mean, normal stuff like mayonnaise, cilantro, cinnamon etc. Im pretty sure I'd gag at just the sight of monkey brains.

Okay, you said they were similar and I just meant, I could pick out cilantro if you were to put it in a dish, in even a small amount, but I can't pick out cinnamon in lasagna. That's all I meant, but I also said nevermind cause it really doesn't matter.

If you hate it that bad I could tell you it was in it, but it really not be and you would gag like a little kid eating spinach. Lulz.

I can't think of anything right off the top of my head that I'm that weird about. I mean, normal stuff like mayonnaise, cilantro, cinnamon etc. Im pretty sure I'd gag at just the sight of monkey brains.
I dunno if I’d taste it if it wasn’t there, but I’ve tasted it in numerous dishes I’d have never thought of to find it. Chili and lasagna included. When I describe my disdain for cinnamon, I usually use the lasagna instance.

I used cilantro because it’s proven some people are wired to think it tastes like soap

Reactions: Souce and VolNExile
I dunno if I’d taste it if it wasn’t there, but I’ve tasted it in numerous dishes I’d have never thought of to find it. Chili and lasagna included. When I describe my disdain for cinnamon, I usually use the lasagna instance.

I used cilantro because it’s proven some people are wired to think it tastes like soap
Or stink bugs.

Keep up! View attachment 202964

We had multiple posts about my revulsion toward cilantro before you came to the Zone.

IHateCilantro.com - An anti-cilantro & coriander community!

Fresh Lima beans, however, are the bomb.
Did not know, I learn a lot about you all on here, I love cilantro, but it will be dead to me (except behind closed doors, lol). Nooooo on the coriander front, discussion for a different day. If you expect me to keep up, you’ve read my posts, I’m usually at least a day behind. Good to see you out and about, Donna. 🙂.

Reactions: volfanbill
Holy puckered up lips and head turned inside out. Lol. I mix my Metamucil in it and I can tolerate it. Yes I drink Metamucil, Orange flavored tastes like Tang. I drink it 3 times a day to curve my appetite along with honey and fresh garlic.

Jamie's Hive to Table 100% Raw honey with the comb is legit, BTW.

Good grief, Behr must be like 81 or something.

People who like cilantro often describe a citrusy taste. I sure haven’t tasted it, but then cilantro lovers presumably haven’t tasted stink bugs, dirty gym socks, and sour dirt (as opposed to clean soil)
Lime juice.

Cover your eyes, Exile, cilantro has that flavor that has most people describing as fresh when they taste it in salsa.

Cover your eyes, Exile, cilantro has that flavor that has most people describing as fresh when they taste it in salsa.
Sure, of course. I understand that others taste it differently. It’s just one of those things. It doesn’t bother me that others like it and love it (no need to cover your eyes.)

Fortunately we have a tiny Thai restaurant here that doesn’t blink at requests for this that or the other. Little Bee Thai

VN Store

Back