Culinary, Arts, Thread.

It wasn't strawberry OR blackberry chit4brains, but since you'd rather strawberry, if you're looking at strawberry jam on the shelf at the grocery store and with seeds is right next to seedless, which one are you picking?

Never mind, Idgaf.
I D G A F about the seeds!!!!!! Also, I just gave you my flavor choice as a bonus.

Dickhead.

Reactions: Behr
Slice of fresh bread with pimento cheese spread and a dill pickle spear in the middle - fold and enjoy your pimento pickle dog.

Name brand foods vs. store brand/private label foods -- are there any you just won't compromise on because you believe the taste, texture, or overall quality is just better?

Name brand foods vs. store brand/private label foods -- are there any you just won't compromise on because you believe the taste, texture, or overall quality is just better?

There are some things I like the name brand better and some I like the store brand better. I just go for what is better, doesn't matter on the name/price.

Reactions: Souce
I gotta have brand name mt dew, coke, and definitely cereal. I prefer name brand ice cream, but the ingles brand is pretty good.

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back