Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Of course the 2nd best food scene - 2nd to 9 1/2 weeks - in cinematic history is

SomeTenderJerboa-size_restricted.gif
Never knew he died partying with these guys.
Book claims to shed light on John Belushi's final drug-fueled hours

Well @MoodyVol ...did you hate the lasagna with cinnamon so bad you hate to hurt my feelers? Lulz. It's not something alot of people would even try, as you can see by the comments in this thread, but I honestly thought with your Jamaican background it would be a welcomed addition.

Reactions: Souce
Well @MoodyVol ...did you hate the lasagna with cinnamon so bad you hate to hurt my feelers? Lulz. It's not something alot of people would even try, as you can see by the comments in this thread, but I honestly thought with your Jamaican background it would be a welcomed addition.
Jamaican me hungry, @Behr.

I get some great Latin American pastries from gas stations around here. A gas station down the street from my work has the best Cuban Sandwich I have had in Miami.
There's a little gas station here out by itself away from town that has the best bbq I've ever had.

Reactions: malinoisvol
No mayo zone? Turn the BLT into a BLAT - spread a little seasoned mashed avocado on the bread, assemble the sandwich de rigure.

Reactions: hmanvolfan

VN Store

Back