Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Alcohol brings out the truth.
giphy.gif

I've eaten iguana eggs while in Panama. I've eaten dog while in Korea. Theres not much in the states I haven't eaten.

There are only three things offered on menus in this country (that I know of) I wouldn't eat: Rocky mountain oysters or any variant thereof, Snake and Gata. Gata I may be persuaded to try.
For me, the won't eat list is very short. At the top is creamed spinach made with frozen spinach and canned condensed mushroom soup.

Any of you Connoisseurs of the finest things in life that thought The Dark Knight with Heath Ledger as the Joker was a better movie than Captain America : Winter Soldier go vote for it. ....

Superhero Bracketology II - Championship - (1) The Dark Knight v (4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Any of you knuckle heads that liked Winter Soldier better, just go on back to sucking at critiquing movies, or anything else for that matter. Leave the important stuff to the rest of us.
What about the people that just DGAF? What should we do?

Batman abuses children! I know for a fact Robin violates child labor laws!

Who lets children face people with guns? Not to mention dress them up in tights! Boo Batman!

VN Store

Back