Culinary, Arts, Thread.

About 20 years ago I get home late after imbibing a little bit and turn on the tv. The 70's AM Gold Collection infomercial is on and they suck me in. Pretty sure I was the kind of customer they were counting on.
I bought the Midnight Special collection.

@Behr, I have garlic growing at work, I’ve tried the bulbs and didn’t like them. Would that affect the taste of the scapes?

It's probably me, but I'm not understanding what you're saying exactly.

You have cloves from a head of garlic that you don't like and want to know if that means you won't like the scapes? Is that correct? If so, why don't you like the cloves?

What am I missing here?

It's probably me, but I'm not understanding what you're saying exactly.

You have cloves ftom a head of garlic that you don't like and want to know if that means you won't like the scapes? Is that correct? If so, why don't you like the cloves?

What am I missing here?
No, you are correct. The cloves don’t taste as well as I want them to. Better way of asking question, if I don’t care for the way the garlic bulb taste, will it be the same as the scapes off of same plant?

No, you are correct. The cloves don’t taste as well as I want them to. Better way of asking question, if I don’t care for the way the garlic bulb taste, will it be the same as the scapes off of same plant?

What kind of garlic is it? What do you mean it doesn't taste as well as you want it to? Is it bad or old? Lulz, I don't get it.

I don't think it will matter, the scapes just have an oniony garlicky flavor.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
What kind of garlic is it? What do you mean it doesn't taste as well as you want it to? Is it bad or old? Lulz, I don't get it.

I don't think it will matter, the scapes just have an oniony garlicky flavor.
That’s all you had to say. Lol.

I know, but I was trying to learn something. WTF is wrong with your garlic?

It’s not really my garlic, I told you where I like to get mine. This has been growing since before I started work there. The friend that I get my garlic from, won’t let anyone touch the plant except at a certain time. The one at work seems like it has a slight bitterness.

It’s not really my garlic, I told you where I like to get mine. This has been growing since before I started work there. The friend that I get my garlic from, won’t let anyone touch the plant except at a certain time. The one at work seems like it has a slight bitterness.
Is there not a store where you can buy fresh garlic?

If he's picking garlic and don't own the land its growing on, you can be certain his papers are as real as Pamela Anderson's tig ole bitties.
She had her original implants removed.

VN Store

Back