Culinary, Arts, Thread.

th

I didn't know chickens shed. Behr did 12 months outta the year, obviously some months worse than others but... Daaaayyyuuum.

With a golden retriever you get a dog with a beautiful golden coat of hair, you also get breakfast, lunch and dinner with a beautiful golden coat of hair.

#truff

Do chickens shed the feathers or the down? Souce, you got a chicken feather or chicken down coat, pillows, comforter or something?

I know they chit everywhere. Chicken chit is nasty too, not that there are chits that aren't nasty, chicken chit is just one of the worst. Bleedat!!

I didn't know chickens shed. Behr did 12 months outta the year, obviously some months worse than others but... Daaaayyyuuum.

With a golden retriever you get a dog with a beautiful golden coat of hair, you also get breakfast, lunch and dinner with a beautiful golden coat of hair.

#truff

I didn't mind though. Miss it terribly.

Anyway, I wanna hear more about these shedded chicken sammiches. Wait, do you mean they were kept in sheds instead of coops or being free range? What are the benefits of these chickens kept in sheds?

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back