Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I thank the good Lord I'm not as picky as you guys. I consider my hatred for the macaroni silly, but Im reconsidering my feelers on that now.
I ordered double macaroni at hawg wild. I didn't used to be the biggest fan, but changed over the years. Windy's recipe is legit good. I grew up not liking potato salad or deviled eggs, but love them now.

Reactions: volwindy and Souce
I'm not a fan of mushrooms, but I love getting the ones at longhorn and eating the cheese sauce from the middle.

soooo, is macaroni the only food you don't like?

Only food I can think of that I've tried, don't like and won't eat is liver. From any animal.

I don't care for goat cheese but I just ate some last week. It's a main ingredient in a signature dish I make. I've tried with other cheeses but it's just not the same. I don't care for lamb but I'll eat it every once in a while.

I've never tried monkey brains, and won't. I used to not eat oysters on the half shell, but I wanted to like them so bad I made myself like them. Now 15 years later there's not much I enjoy more than going to the Lazy Flamingo on Sanibel and eating a couple of dozen.

And the thing with mac and cheese is not as bad as we all make it to be. I think macaroni is a stupid pasta to use for cheese. Use a bigger pasta with some cheese that's not powdered out of a box and I'm good. Kraft mac and cheese? Gtfo. And I think putting lobster in mac and cheese is beyond stupit. SMDH. But, restaurants are selling the chit out of it, so poopoo on me. Idgas. Haha.

Good for you! I hope you enjoy it!

Out of all the things in this world you could refuse to eat, I happenedit to be eating them at the very moment you posted that, and you want to be a smartass? I hope you're eating rancid chicken liver.

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back