Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I totally understand the texture thing with some things like okra and oysters or even shrimp, but once you reach a certain age AND in the food service business in any capacity, you gotta get over that chit.

I don't mean you have to get over it to be good at what you do, I mean you just have to so you can experience and enjoy as much as possible. So much time is spent "working", even if not at work, I just think so much can be missed and I just think its.... Well, it doesn't matter, it's just my opinion anyway and who the fawk am I? Lol.

th
Pickled okra is the BOMB!

I totally understand the texture thing with some things like okra and oysters or even shrimp, but once you reach a certain age AND in the food service business in any capacity, you gotta get over that chit.

I don't mean you have to get over it to be good at what you do, I mean you just have to so you can experience and enjoy as much as possible. So much time is spent "working", even if not at work, I just think so much can be missed and I just think its.... Well, it doesn't matter, it's just my opinion anyway and who the fawk am I? Lol.
downloadfile-1.gif

Reactions: Behr

I use to like a lot of that stuff, something changed in the last couple of years.

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back