Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Just ate a Milky Way Midnight. Waited until I finished it to look at the nutrition label.

Calories 230
Total fat 8 grams
Carbs 36 grams

SMDH.

What's wrong with Kristen Stewart that I'm not aware of? She's been named as possibly playing Catwoman in the next Batman movie and someone said only her fans and Twilight fans want her. They mentioned two other girls that they thought would be better. I asked what was wrong with Stewart and got no answer.

I've never seen anything Twilight, TV show or the movies, but I really like Kristen Stewart. The only thing I know about her other than her movies is she likes girls, but so do I and I got no problem with that. I think she's a really good actress.
Her face makes me want to slap somebody. She has one expression and that's it.

Her face makes me want to slap somebody. She has one expression and that's it.
Finally! A damn answer.

Yea, I notice that, but it's never bothered me. She's got such attitude and I love attitude like that. She made a great Joan Jett and I lived her in American Ultra. Thought she was perfect for her character in Camp X-ray too.

But I get your point.

Finally! A damn answer.

Yea, I notice that, but it's never bothered me. She's got such attitude and I love attitude like that. She made a great Joan Jett and I lived her in American Ultra. Thought she was perfect for her character in Camp X-ray too.

But I get your point.
I guess I judge most of it on the Twilight movies. The books were fantastic, I have to say. And her character was a high school kid with an attitude. The face was totally understandable. But the next thing I saw her in, that's all she did in that one too.

And the perfume commercial highlights the face perfectly.

Reactions: Behr
Just read a little about her, Evidentity I'm not the only one that likes her. She was the highest paid actress in the world in 2010 and 2012 and her films have grossed over 4.3 billion dollars according to Wikipedia. I wasn't aware she was all that.

I think she's pretty too.

I guess I judge most of it on the Twilight movies. The books were fantastic, I have to say. And get character was a high school kid with an attitude. The face was totally understandable. But the next thing I saw her in, that's all she did in that one too.

And the perfume commercial highlights the face perfectly.

I haven't seen the commercial. This is what I meant earlier, I don't know much about her except I really like her in the movies I've seen her in.

Just read a little about her, Evidentity I'm not the only one that likes her. She was the highest paid actress in the world in 2010 and 2012 and her films have grossed over 4.3 billion dollars according to Wikipedia. I wasn't aware she was all that.

I think she's pretty too.
The Twilight movies were huge.

Reactions: Behr
th

Finally! A damn answer.

But I get your point.
Tell me more about living her in American Ultra. 🤗

So, back to Twilight. There was a passage in one of the books, I wanna say the 2nd book, that was the most spectacular piece of writing I've ever read.

Used to love to read (when I had the time). Robin Cook, Stephen King, John Grisham, Sidney Sheldon, etc. and if you haven't read Rage of Angels, you need to. People who can write words that make you become part of the story just by reading them are a gift to the rest of us.

Anyway, Stephenie Meyer told a story of a war, and it happened in a field, and I literally WATCHED it happen as I read the book. I honestly don't even know how to describe it. I watched it like a movie. I gasped at certain points. I wasn't reading it. I was WATCHING it. It's the craziest thing I've ever experienced. And it's the single best experience I've ever had reading.

VN Store

Back