Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I've got a solution to the chronic conflict between Palestine and Israel.

Here's what we do, both nations gather their armies together. Each side picks one fighter to represent their respective people. The Philistine chosen fighter and the Israeli chosen fighter meet for a fight to the death to decide which people are subjugated by whom. Only caveat is no modern day weapons are allowed.
Find an Israeli kid named David and give him a slingshot.

/Fight

Reactions: VolNExile
Parmesan_Crusted_Chicken_Drumstick_Parmigiana.jpg

Seems backwards, doesn’t it? You’d think that high O2 sats would be associated with high pulse rate, because all that oxygenated blood is rocketing around.

But still, in your case (because of your exercise and all), you’re probably very fit cardiovascularly, and low heart rate for you indicates this fitness. Your heart doesn’t need to go thumpa thumpa thumpa so fast, because it shoves a lot more blood around with each beat.

My resting heart rate (during the day, just hanging out and reading) is 55 bpm.

My watch doesn’t display as much fanciness as yours, but here’s last night (when I actually managed to get nearly 8 hrs of sleep - nope, just five hours of sleep.) The peak heart rate was when I was wrestling the cat outside.
View attachment 656572
I don't know what to think. Lol. I had an MRI done Wednesday and I hope to get some answers. I did found out in April I have an incomplete right bundle branch block after I passed out twice and almost split my head open. But it's not uncommon and evidently many people have it and don't know that they have it and it's one of those things I may live with the rest of my life and it not have any negative affect on me. That said, upon getting the news I got skurt. Lol.

As far as my watch, lol, I figured out a way to test it's accuracy even more. I bought a nice security camera and started recording myself sleeping so I could verify my awake times and restless moments. The more accurate the things I can verify are the more comfortable I am with the accuracy of things I can't verify, like deep and REM sleep times.

One thing I've noticed in all of this is the lower my skin temperature the lower my Spo2. If I turn the AC up to 73 my Spo2 gets higher but I have more restless moments and don't sleep as well.

I don't know what to think. Lol. I had an MRI done Wednesday and I hope to get some answers. I did found out in April I have an incomplete right bundle branch block after I passed out twice and almost split my head open. But it's not uncommon and evidently many people have it and don't know that they have it and it's one of those things I may live with the rest of my life and it not have any negative affect on me. That said, upon getting the news I got skurt. Lol.

As far as my watch, lol, I figured out a way to test it's accuracy even more. I bought a nice security camera and started recording myself sleeping so I could verify my awake times and restless moments. The more accurate the things I can verify are the more comfortable I am with the accuracy of things I can't verify, like deep and REM sleep times.

One thing I've noticed in all of this is the lower my skin temperature the lower my Spo2. If I turn the AC up to 73 my Spo2 gets higher but I have more restless moments and don't sleep as well.
We need to get an electrician in the Zone! Erebody’s wiring is going haywire (no pun intended)

Scary April event, but I’m glad you know what to look out for.

Sheesh, I haven’t thought about electrophysiology since I stopped coding. Not that I’ve ever really understood it.

VN Store

Back