Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Besides the obvious, my dad's friend doesn't have a boat anymore. And he's back in Tennessee.

So D until it aint.
I give a shout out to your dad and sports fishing, and your response is to imply that I’m a pedophile. Poor form, Behr.

Didn’t know you could buy the things. They’re great in a self-torture kind of way!
I couldn't have made it through this issue without it. I mean without using medication. It's absolutely wonderful.

It eats 9 volt batteries, but it's worth it.

I couldn't have made it through this issue without it. I mean without using medication. It's absolutely wonderful.

It eats 9 volt batteries, but it's worth it.
No plug-in option? Ouch. But those things are great. At brutal PT sessions, I’d just be hanging on until it was time for the TENS. And then seeing how much I could tolerate and telling them to turn it up.

Must be my version of slice’s ice baths and hot yoga! Except you get to lie very still and float off, which is my preferred exercise.

Reactions: Behr
Anybody use a TEN'S Unit?

Best $35 I ever spent!
I have one for my plantar fasciitis. Literally unpacked it yesterday. When I first got it 4 years ago, I wasn’t supposed to do anything while it was on and I thought it was kinda pointless. Then my physical therapist told me to start drawing the alphabet with my foot while it was on and it was a game changer, even though I had to turn the settings way down initially.

Reactions: VolNExile and Behr
To further indicate I’m a weirdo, when I use it or just do the draw the alphabet stretch which is useful too, I always do it in cursive

Reactions: VolNExile
You must have stood on a lot of concrete floors back in the day!
I absolutely think part of this is exactly that. I chose shoes that looked good instead of felt good. Don't know what I was thinking.

But I think I have a seriously pinched nerve in my shoulder neck area that's gonna require a chiropractor and or surgery.

I absolutely think part of this is exactly that. I chose shoes that looked good instead of felt good. Don't know what I was thinking.

But I think I have a seriously pinched nerve in my shoulder neck area that's gonna require a chiropractor and or surgery.
Are you a lefty? If not, are you one* a laptop or desktop a lot? Sitting weird or bad setup/ ergonomics for all day/every day computer jockeys can really screw up shoulders.

* “are you on”

Throwing a lot of random chit out there this morning to ignore that I’m off for a screening mammogram. Ouch.

Last edited:
Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
Go sit at the little table while the adults talk.
Angry Excuse Me GIF by ABC Network

My next mammogram is not until next month. Thanks for asking.
- this year the pre-exam questionnaire provided a screen of genetic risk for cancer, and it happily recommended I get the actual test, probably because I’m adopted and don’t have a family health history. It also assured me that it would be free, yeah right.

I’m going to run it by my primary care doc later, but I’m wondering if you had had this done. I know you had an uncommon type. Please feel free to tell me to MYOFB! I’m of two minds about various forms of genetic screening because of the shamelessly bad security of private medical info, especially electronic.

- this year the pre-exam questionnaire provided a screen of genetic risk for cancer, and it happily recommended I get the actual test, probably because I’m adopted and don’t have a family health history. It also assured me that it would be free, yeah right.

I’m going to run it by my primary care doc later, but I’m wondering if you had had this done. I know you had an uncommon type. Please feel free to tell me to MYOFB! I’m of two minds about various forms of genetic screening because of the shamelessly bad security of private medical info, especially electronic.

Yes, they did do genetic screening in 2021 without anything crazy jumping out. I have the same concerns as you with genetic screening.

VN Store

Back