Culinary, Arts, Thread.

My brother came down back in May and we went fishing with dad. He had a cool back pack that had the name of his gun range embroidered on it. I commented how cool it was and how perfect it was for fishing trips.

On my birthday he sent me one. As I took it from the box I was excited to explain to people what and where Deer Hollow Firearms Training was, but then I turned it over and was surprised.

This it with my new trio of hydration vessels for running and fishing trips.

20240723_103046.jpg

Cool as hell bro!
I've been using a duffle bag that was too big, but I didn't have anything else that would work and kept forgetting to get something...until it was time to go. So yeah, it's perfect.

I had the 64oz rambler but it's too big for the side pocket. So I bought a 36oz and it fits perfect.

The Vols stuff are stickers. Got a pack of 13 different ones for $9. Stickers are kinda lame but they work.

Well, we shot the line and we went for broke
With a thousand screamin' trucks
An' eleven long-haired Friends a' Jesus
In a chartreuse micra-bus
Ah, Rubber Duck to Sodbuster, come over
Yeah, 10-4, Sodbuster?
Listen, you wanna put that micra-bus in behind that suicide jockey?
Yeah, he's haulin' dynamite, and he needs all the help he can get

ESPN reporter makes honest admission about Tennessee Vols football ahead of 2024 Season​

Despite all of the fan excitement surrounding Tennessee football (much of which centers on redshirt freshman quarterback Nico Iamaleava and junior edge rusher James Pearce), the Vols are getting somewhat overlooked in the SEC by the media in favor of programs like Texas, Ole Miss, and Missouri.

"One of the things that was interesting to me (at SEC Media Days) was the confidence that Tennessee came with," said Rutledge. Josh Heupel wasn't backing down at all. They're unproven at quarterback, but talented. I just think there's a lot there that we could be overlooking. And he (Heupel) made me feel -- I was buying what he was selling. So I would say Tennessee probably stepped up a little bit in my eyes this week."

There's no doubt that Heupel exuded confidence at SEC Media Days last week. He made it clear that the standard at Tennessee is compete for championships while at the same time appearing incredibly relaxed and loose. There was no weird sense of urgency. And it wasn't like Heupel was trying to convince anyone that Tennessee should be feared this fall. Instead, he expressed his excitement about Tennessee's depth entering the season. And he made it clear that he's eager to compete with the group of players he and his staff have assembled.

It doesn't seem like Tennessee minds being "overlooked". And based on Rutledge's comments, it appears that the media is starting to sense that something special is happening on Rocky Top, despite the lack of hype the program has received this offseason. "

I'm telling ya, my friend asked me if I wanted to split an Italian sub at Domino's, we were at Walmart. I wasn't aware they had subs so I was all in. I'll have one the next time I go back to Walmart.
Not splitting these babies!

I’m like that they’re kinda panini’d, so it’s not a mountain of floofy bread.

Reactions: GordonC and Behr

VN Store

Back