Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I like him. I'm gonna adopt them as my distant 2nd college team this year.

Former Tennessee Vols offensive coordinator goes viral for comments about Alabama and Miami​

"Bama and Miami gotta play South Florida," said Golesh. "I think it's absolutely imperative for us to play the best teams that we possibly can. I think playing Miami at home is an absolutely huge deal for us. Did it a lot in the Big East days and they gotta come play in Tampa. Going to Alabama is absolutely huge for us. They came to our place [last season]. We had every opportunity to go be successful in that game, couldn't finish it. Now we get to go redeem ourselves. That's what college football is, man. To me, you don't want to go to Tuscaloosa? You don't want to host Miami at home? I think it's awesome. I think that's what college football is. Our guys will be more than ready to go play those games."

I see salmon, shrimp and scallops. Do I see swordfish and halibut?

If you like tuna you should try theirs the next time you come into another bundle of money. Lol. I'm envious.
It’s just cod… I wanted to try it. There’s a sliver of a free tuna sample, so I’m eager to try it

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back