Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I hrabbed some chicken and stuff to do in the crockpot tomorrow. Just grabbing stuff I thought might be good in it. Turns out, Tiffany found everything as a legit recipe minus the rice😅

Last week at Publix I couldn't find any black sesame seeds. I saw this and said why not. Great find. I've used it sprinkled on salmon, in teriyaki for salmon and grouper, just had it on eggs for egg, black bean and Avocado wrap. It's a keeper. It's got a nice bite, almost HOT. Prolly be good on a bagel.

View attachment 673568
Might be good on my chaffles.

My egg and cheese chaffles are awesome. Put a little almond flower and baking soda in as well....they are fluffy lil cheesy bread substitutes.
My response was to the name.

I had to Google it. Foodie term I'm not sure how to pronounce and not sure why it's called that, but don't care enough to investigate.

That said, egg and cheese waffles sound good and the seasoning was excellent on eggs so I don't see why it wouldn't be good on them.

My response was to the name.

I had to Google it. Foodie term I'm not sure how to pronounce and not sure why it's called that, but don't care enough to investigate.

That said, egg and cheese waffles sound good and the seasoning was excellent on eggs so I don't see why it wouldn't be good on them.
Cheese Waffle = CHaffle It's simple....and a carno substitute for buns and bread.

Sunny beach. I can be so teckmalogically challenged sometimes.

Evidently you can queue a nice list and move songs around to get the perfect playlist for a run on spotify, but it doesn't save it. Sigh.

Sunny beach. I can be so teckmalogically challenged sometimes.

Evidently you can queue a nice list and move songs around to get the perfect playlist for a run on spotify, but it doesn't save it. Sigh.
Create playlist will allow that? Just make sure shuffle is off

Reactions: Behr
Yesterday and this morning was just bad for me, teckmalogically speaking.

I had a high stress and 52 sleeping score from Wednesday night yesterday morning, and lost 40 on my training readiness.

So I took it easy all day, went for a walk and went to bed early hoping to have good numbers this morning and I wake up to "No Sleep Detected". Lol. FML

Reactions: volfanbill
Yesterday and this morning was just bad for me, teckmalogically speaking.

I had a high stress and 52 sleeping score from Wednesday night yesterday morning, and lost 40 on my training readiness.

So I took it easy all day, went for a walk and went to bed early hoping to have good numbers this morning and I wake up to "No Sleep Detected". Lol. FML
HA! I had 76 last night. Highest score in a long time.

HA! I had 76 last night. Highest score in a long time.
Tuesday night. I think was my highest ever. That's why this was such a blow. I was doing really good 3 nights in a row. I know what happened to get the 52, but last night I have no clue. I did a reset yesterday morning but that shouldn't have had an affect on it.

You liking it? (The watch)

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Tuesday night. I think was my highest ever. That's why this was such a blow. I was doing really good 3 nights in a row. I know what happened to get the 52, but last night I have no clue. I did a reset yesterday morning but that shouldn't have had an affect on it.

You liking it? (The watch)
Yes, and I'm only using steps, heart rate, the ms reading and sleep reading right now. One of these days I will get to the real settings.

Yes, and I'm only using steps, heart rate, the ms reading and sleep reading right now. One of these days I will get to the real settings.
MS?

I think I had it 3 months before I started paying attention to stress, body battery, training readiness, vo2max, HRV, spo2 etc. Now I look at stress and body battery all day. Lol.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back