Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Reactions: malinoisvol
@VFL-82-JP man I hate you got beat up for that post but fuggum. One thing it did do is open my eyes to see as much hate some of our fans have for Arch. What did I miss? Did he do or say something about Tennessee that I don't know about?
Look forward to facing the downhorns with him at QB vs Niko.

@VFL-82-JP man I hate you got beat up for that post but fuggum. One thing it did do is open my eyes to see as much hate some of our fans have for Arch. What did I miss? Did he do or say something about Tennessee that I don't know about?
I didn't mind so much, Behr, mainly because I have no idea who that was they kept calling me. Lol, must be some oldtimer version of D4H that was here before I showed up. *shrug* No skin off my back, brother.

But yah, like you I was taken aback at the ill will a surprising number of folks displayed for Arch. Thought he'd be loved around here, just for his family ties. *second shrug* no telling about people.

Go Vols!

I didn't mind so much, Behr, mainly because I have no idea who that was they kept calling me. Lol, must be some oldtimer version of D4H that was here before I showed up. *shrug* No skin off my back, brother.

But yah, like you I was taken aback at the ill will a surprising number of folks displayed for Arch. Thought he'd be loved around here, just for his family ties. *second shrug* no telling about people.

Go Vols!
hey, he went where they paid him the most. Don't like nor dislike him. Just want to beat him when we play texass. After all, he's Coop's son, not Peyton's.

I don't get it, short of one of them becoming a HC at Florida I could never hate a Manning. I don't even truly hate UT Jr yet.....assuming we get the chance to humble them I might feel a smidge of paternalism. I still have a secret Dream of UT vs UT jr for SEC championship.

Reactions: Behr

Go Vols!
He was a poster back in the day "Sabanoccio", probably misspelled it. He was a weird dude even without his open letters, but then his open letters were like really creepy. Totally different situation but I understand the reference. FF gonna FF. Lol. Ain't nothing but a thang.

Anyway, I love me some Nico and glad he's here, but I got nothing against Arch. I hope he does well except for when/if he plays us and just didn't understand some of the posts in that thread and thought because of you starting it there was something going on I hadn't heard about. Thought I'd ask back here where people are at least semi normal.

That does look really clean, and I obviously love the black and orange, but for that price I rather get radio/solar, or a Marathon. I am now more about KISS. I never actually use my Garmin watch anymore. Currently I'm putting together treads with a casio radio/solar that I think will look really sharp. I might have to see what is out there orange and black though in r/s.

That does look really clean, and I obviously love the black and orange, but for that price I rather get radio/solar, or a Marathon. I am now more about KISS. I never actually use my Garmin watch anymore. Currently I'm putting together treads with a casio radio/solar that I think will look really sharp. I might have to see what is out there orange and black though in r/s.
I'm glad you'd rather get something else but with all do respect I wasn't posting this for you. 😀

You do understand the difference in this watch and the Casio radio/solar you're talking about? I mean, it's similar to the difference in a Nokia 3210 and Samsung Galaxy S25 ultra.

VN Store

Back