Culinary, Arts, Thread.

@Behr - Where you at, son?

Apologies for any gender confusion for this song. This is my offishul where-you-gone Bat-Signal. Hope all is well.

edit to add - song recorded in 1995, in that brief decade or so when country music was actually fun

Last edited:
Reactions: Behr and 82_VOL_83
@Behr - Where you at, son?

Apologies for any gender confusion for this song. This is my offishul where-you-gone Bat-Signal. Hope all is well.

edit to add - song recorded in 1995, in that brief decade or so when country music was actually fun

I ain't never been scared off and I ain't mad. Although I'm normally right smack dab in the middle of it and often the instigatorsux of it, sometimes the dipchittery gets to be more than I can handle and I need to separate myself from it for a day or three.

I ain't never been scared off and I ain't mad. Although I'm normally right smack dab in the middle of it and often the instigatorsux of it, sometimes the dipchittery gets to be more than I can handle and I need to separate myself from it for a day or three.
Take yore time. Dipchitterry ain't going no where.

Hey Behr
Is there a good bar etc. where TN fans hang out n watch games between P Charlotte n U?? We got Gators and All American up here but I don't particularly care of either one...

Hey Behr
Is there a good bar etc. where TN fans hang out n watch games between P Charlotte n U?? We got Gators and All American up here but I don't particularly care of either one...
I have no clue but from my experience for over 25 years here, when they (gaters) aren't doing too well, like now, you dont really see any.

VN Store

Back