Culinary, Arts, Thread.

MS?

I think I had it 3 months before I started paying attention to stress, body battery, training readiness, vo2max, HRV, spo2 etc. Now I look at stress and body battery all day. Lol.
I can't remember the reading. It is the average time between heart beats I think. It's the one you and Exie are always talking about.

Reactions: VolNExile and Behr
seems like their otter bee a "Gwinutian chaffle" joke in herruh, but dam I can't thank of won
Likely, a Gwinnutian chaffle would be a standard waffle sprinkled with shredded cheese. Whereas, a Savannah chaffle would have the milled cheese mixed into the batter before cooking the waffle.

In Asheville, someone would make a woven cheese thingy that looked just like a waffle.

Likely, a Gwinnutian chaffle would be a standard waffle sprinkled with shredded cheese. Whereas, a Savannah chaffle would have the milled cheese mixed into the batter before cooking the waffle.

In Asheville, someone would make a woven cheese thingy that looked just like a waffle.
@Sgt_Nick_Fury

I had a brief conversation with Woodsman this afternoon. He reminds me so much of Tin. I even asked him today if he was Tins alter. He answered like Tin would have. Lol.
Been there done that. The family tree is Rusty, Woody then SNF. They all post alike.

Reactions: 508mikey

My Mom's Famous 4-Ingredient Pizza Dip​

My mom’s pizza dip starts with four basic ingredients: cream cheese, pizza sauce, sausage (she uses breakfast sausage, but you can use your preferred variety), and mozzarella cheese. From there—just like any pizza—it’s customizable, so feel free to add all the toppings you like.

Screenshot_20240907_111303_Gallery.jpg

VN Store

Back