Culinary, Arts, Thread.

When I like a product I’m usually disappointed with their “other flavors” versions. But I might try these cause it’s you.

Reactions: Behr
When I like a product I’m usually disappointed with their “other flavors” versions. But I might try these cause it’s you.

Haha, I try almost errythang cracker and chips. But these...

th

When @Behr refuses to recognize a Justin Wilson reference just because I posted it, he's forfeited his foodie card.

When @Behr refuses to recognize a Justin Wilson reference just because I posted it, he's forfeited his foodie card.

FFS, the pig is laughing dickhead and I'm not a foodie, so I don't have a card to forfeit. This obsessive victim schtick you've got going on is past annoying. I don't wish you dead and not posting on VN, I mean who says chit like that?

Lol, I really don't even know what else to say. This is why I took the break last time.

Been a while but pretty sure we've had the discussion on soaking chicken and fish in milk or buttermilk. Especially shark and swordfish. Obviously you can any type, but the stronger ones benefit the most.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
FFS, the pig is laughing dickhead and I'm not a foodie, so I don't have a card to forfeit. This obsessive victim schtick you've got going on is past annoying. I don't wish you dead and not posting on VN, I mean who says chit like that?

Lol, I really don't even know what else to say. This is why I took the break last time.

IDGAS. STFU.

VN Store

Back