Culinary, Arts, Thread.

IDGAS. STFU.
th

Reactions: 508mikey and Souce
Sea salt and dill triscuits with smoked gruyere is my fav

Im pretty sure I've tried them all and like all of them except the Sea salt and dill...let me rephrase that, they were my least Favorite. I love dill but wasn't too thrilled with the triscuit version of it.

Have you had the smoked Gouda? They're awesome, but pretty rich, I can only eat a few at a time.

Let's go crazy - Prince
Melissa - Allman Brothers
What's your name - Skynyard
I love Rock and Roll - Joan Jett
Kiss me deadly - Lita Ford
Its only rock and roll - Stones
They don't write them like that anymore - Greg Kihn (sp)
Ironic - ?? That chick I never can remember
Lyin Eyes - Eagles

All back to back with no commercials.

@malinoisvol

I switched stations about 3-4 months ago, that other one was killing me with the same chit. I'd listened to this one before, they play errythang, but sometimes they would go from Iron Man by black Sabbath to Lionel Richie Easy or Christopher Cross Sailing, which are okay, but not like that.

Anyway, they've changed. Just came back from commercial and it was Girls just wanna have fun Cyndi Lauper and now Little River Band Cool Change.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Didn't realize my buttermilk question would make everyone SO TRIGGERED!!!

FYI - I don't drink it either. In fact, I don't like drinking any type of milk. When I was a server it grossed me out when people would order a big glass of milk to go with their 21oz Prime Rib and baked potato.

Im pretty sure I've tried them all and like all of them except the Sea salt and dill...let me rephrase that, they were my least Favorite. I love dill but wasn't too thrilled with the triscuit version of it.

Have you had the smoked Gouda? They're awesome, but pretty rich, I can only eat a few at a time.
Yeah, but not my fav, the reg triscuits or black pepper with dill flavored havarti is good too

Reactions: Tin Man
FFS, the pig is laughing dickhead and I'm not a foodie, so I don't have a card to forfeit. This obsessive victim schtick you've got going on is past annoying. I don't wish you dead and not posting on VN, I mean who says chit like that?

Lol, I really don't even know what else to say. This is why I took the break last time.

Didn't realize my buttermilk question would make everyone SO TRIGGERED!!!

FYI - I don't drink it either. In fact, I don't like drinking any type of milk. When I was a server it grossed me out when people would order a big glass of milk to go with their 21oz Prime Rib and baked potato.

Pickiest bunch I ever seent.

I'm not and never have been a big milk drinker. Warm cookies, cake or something like that out of the oven or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a ice cold glass of milk for sure.

Reactions: 508mikey and Souce

VN Store

Back