Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Let's see I've met. H, Slice, Pooch, VIF, Tina, Three, Tex, 95, Ron, Coasty (I think), Red, Blue, (lurker guy i cant remember the name of). I feel there are others i am missing.

Met a couple of people on the VN side of things to.

Throw me an invite if you dont mind me being there and i will try to show up.
Thinking about going on a VIF/Behr floriduh tour when I feel like I’m stable enough. Want me to drop by to pick you up? I’m sure the new wife won’t mind. 😐

This is funny, in at least 3 different ways.
tenor.gif

Wasn’t Coasty at the hotel room when you came by in Knoxville?
No it was some kin of yours and his gf/fiance.

I think I met coasty when he came down to Atlanta one time. Me and smitty met him somewhere for dinner.

Add whiskey, Smitty, and one other crazy guy, to the list of people i have met (Not bubba, the one who always talked about his dog farting, he made me a Power T wall light)

No it was some kin of yours and his gf/fiance.

I think I met coasty when he came down to Atlanta one time. Me and smitty met him somewhere for dinner.

Add whiskey, Smitty, and one other crazy guy, to the list of people i have met (Not bubba, the one who always talked about his dog farting, he made me a Power T wall light)
That was my grandson. He came on Friday when you came over. Coasty came over when I got to Knoxville on Thursday I guess.

VN Store

Back