Cut Day

There are several posters that totally disagree with you. I have seen that first hand.
Could care less. Yes, a degree is valuable but like everything else, personal responsibility is a major factor here. I don't see too many people with mechanical engineering degrees out of work by choice. I do however see many people with degree lacking substance out of work not by choice. A majority of success and failure is predicated on the decisions one makes for themselves, including their future. So you bust your tail studying and get a degree in finance you can get a job anywhere in the nation at a bank. Take the party route and get a degree in political science and wonder why there isn't a ton of employers seeking your skill set. Personal responsibility, Many people don't like that concept. I do not wonder why.

Reactions: Pride85
Malik Willis traded to Green Bay. That totally has to suck. Going from Nashville to no where. ugh.

Whatever you're smoking I'd like a couple of lids.

Green Bay is as close to a college football town as you'll find in the league. Guys wearing the Green and Gold are lionized in a way that overgrown NashPatch, snotty NY, or Communist LA could never do.

the atrium1.jpg

Local NashVegas sports talking heads said this AM that they think Jabari Small will make Titans practice squad. I hope so anyway. He is still listed on their roster, although I don't know how quickly they update it.

It will do the Titans some good to have a couple of Vols on the roster. It seems they've had like 20 Kentucky players the last 10 years. That might explain why they've been bad most years. 🙂

plus, isn;t it only for 4 - 5 months, so $200k-$250k, not bad but not as much as one thinks.
Taxes, living expenses and agents will cut into that real quick.
It's more than I make in a year but depending where some of these guys live, like Ca or NY...Ouch...
Definitely will have to be smart about your money

Reactions: chuckiepoo
That’s awesome. I was a little worried after the last game. He is a long-term project who could really pay off.
From my Pats fan reading during the preseason, they wanted Zappe gone day 1.
Joe didn't play with he 1's and he's shown more willing to run so I didn't think the last game really hurt him much.
From what I saw of the Pats OL, all 3 QB's may see playing time this season...

Joe didn't play with he 1's and he's shown more willing to run so I didn't think the last game really hurt him much.
If by some crazy circumstance he gets to play on Sundays this year, he better get down ASAP before being hit by Sunday afternoon defenses. Every single one of them are far better than anything he has faced at any time in his collegiate experience

If by some crazy circumstance he gets to play on Sundays this year, he better get down ASAP before being hit by Sunday afternoon defenses. Every single one of them are far better than anything he has faced at any time in his collegiate experience
That and he lacks “Artful Dodger” quicks to avoid impact.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
That OL room is awful. I don’t see them winning many games. He has looked more willing to run. They talked about that a lot during the last broadcast. 5/17 is brutal passing but he was running for his life and getting hit more than half the time and there were multiple drops

VN Store

Back