Cut Day

That OL room is awful. I don’t see them winning many games. He has looked more willing to run. They talked about that a lot during the last broadcast. 5/17 is brutal passing but he was running for his life and getting hit more than half the time and there were multiple drops
Hard to pass when you're constantly being pressured and some of those guys were dropping catchable passes.
Seems like Some Pat fans want Maye to start and the others Briskett, from what I saw. It's not going to matter who starts because both are going to see the field due to injuries.
That OL is baaaaaad, even the 1's

Could care less. Yes, a degree is valuable but like everything else, personal responsibility is a major factor here. I don't see too many people with mechanical engineering degrees out of work by choice. I do however see many people with degree lacking substance out of work not by choice. A majority of success and failure is predicated on the decisions one makes for themselves, including their future. So you bust your tail studying and get a degree in finance you can get a job anywhere in the nation at a bank. Take the party route and get a degree in political science and wonder why there isn't a ton of employers seeking your skill set. Personal responsibility, Many people don't like that concept. I do not wonder why.
*could not care less

I saw that Dee Williams made the Seahawks roster
Yes, and almost NO local writers predicted him to stick. Good for Dee. What a story. Signed as UDFA as a receiver, quickly moved to CB in camp and made the roster! Good for him. Reportedly a great young man who knows his roots. Speed cannot be taught and the Hawks saw that. Great news.

Last edited:
Hard to pass when you're constantly being pressured and some of those guys were dropping catchable passes.
Seems like Some Pat fans want Maye to start and the others Briskett, from what I saw. It's not going to matter who starts because both are going to see the field due to injuries.
That OL is baaaaaad, even the 1's
They would be nuts to start either of the rookies because the starter will be cannon fodder.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
They would be nuts to start either of the rookies because the starter will be cannon fodder.
I think Briskett will start, at least for a couple of games before he's hurt and then give Maye the start which he better master the art of going down or running out of bounds

…and more a colloquialism. Why argue semantics?
…and more a colloquialism. Why argue semantics?
"I could" leaves the options open. I may or I may not. If I say "I could not" that is a definitive statement. I wasn't going for a definitive statement. Leave them wondering. Why argue semantics? It's fun sometimes

Reactions: chuckiepoo
"I could" leaves the options open. I may or I may not. If I say "I could not" that is a definitive statement. I wasn't going for a definitive statement. Leave them wondering. Why argue semantics? It's fun sometimes
Enter an opposition fan.

Ground rules have been set. Let’s piss all over each other’s place in the conference pecking order and respective histories.

🤙🏼

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Yes, and almost NO local writers predicted him to stick. Good for Dee. What a story. Signed as UDFA as a receiver, quickly moved to CB in camp and made the roster! Good for him. Reportedly a great young man who knows his roots. Speed cannot be taught and the Hawks saw that. Great news.
Electric punt returner! I always expected his speed would find him a spot at UT as either a DB or receiver but not to be. Hopefully it comes together in the big leagues!

Reactions: Volfan1000
On that note, I wonder why we don’t hear of more guys going to the CFL. I have to think the money would still be decent. And for that matter you also have American spring leagues now.
50K a month for duration of season. No multi-state income tax filings. If they are smart with their money and have good off-season gigs lined up, they can put away a decent savings.

Wish they had fixed more holes and picked a QB up from this class. It was loaded.
Levis was hurt at KY, hurt some last season with the Titans. He seems to be a good team mate but won't be surprised if we see Jake Locker 2.0
If that's the case, he better bank some of that mayo money.

VN Store

Back