CWS - Finals Tickets

Volstylexx

Carla's Brother
I'm looking for ticket to the finals. I assume others will be too, so let's help each other out and post info for any tickets you have/ know are legit. Ticketmaster resell right now is an arm/leg, and kidney per game.

Driving and waiting for tickets will be fine if anyone other than the Aggies are in the finals. IF they make it, prices you see now will double. They have a passionate fanbase with tons of expendable income.
Aggies didn’t travel well to Knoxville for football or Hoover for baseball. Not sure I agree with that. just be glad LSU isn’t still in it .

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Aggies didn’t travel well to Knoxville for football or Hoover for baseball. Not sure I agree with that. just be glad LSU isn’t still in it .
a local from Omaha told me Kentucky had more there yesterday than A&M did. Said the Big Blue were out in force. We shall see. These A&M injuries are insane. Surely it is goign to catch up with them.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Playing for a title is different than a random football game and I greatly disagree on how well they traveled to Neyland. I would say they sold their allotment with ease.

Reactions: SprocketRocket
a local from Omaha told me Kentucky had more there yesterday than A&M did. Said the Big Blue were out in force. We shall see. These A&M injuries are insane. Surely it is goign to catch up with them.
We need UF to come out of that side as they won’t travel so the demand from their side should be minimal and it means that the more serious/amped fanbases are likely holding a greater volume of tickets so more supply to be dumped.

Reactions: South Florida Vol
Out of the remaining teams which ones have not won a CWS?

VN Store

Back