CWS - Finals Tickets

We need UF to come out of that side as they won’t travel so the demand from their side should be minimal and it means that the more serious/amped fanbases are likely holding a greater volume of tickets so more supply to be dumped.
I’d base it on the Jell-O shot challenge
Lowest numbers are the ones we want to,advance, besides Tennessee obviously.
IMG_8461.jpeg

Only Florida has won a title..

Which is why you better believe that stadium is going to be 60/40 with Aggies in it. I promise you from living here, they’re crazy when it comes to baseball. They spent seasons complaining their palace of a stadium was “outdated” when it was top 2 nicest college ballparks I’ve ever been to. They just got $80 million for renovations. They’re increasing capacity from 6,000 to 10,000 with room for another 1500 SRO. Even then, their coach is on the record saying “for me, I was hoping for anywhere from 12,000 to 15,000, because I think the school and the 12th man deserve that.” Anecdotally, I have five or six Aggie friends with hotel rooms already booked in Omaha for the title series. None of them have been to a baseball game this year. It will be much like TN (or FSU) etc. With a shot at the title everyone’s fans are going to be wanting the opportunity to go.

I'm looking for ticket to the finals. I assume others will be too, so let's help each other out and post info for any tickets you have/ know are legit. Ticketmaster resell right now is an arm/leg, and kidney per game.
Off subject, but always enjoy your comments @Volstylexx.

As a lurker for over ten years, I began posting more around 2020 and esp 2021 when my son headed to school @ Rocky Top.

You & a few others were welcoming in the baseball forum so appreciate you.

Last edited:
Which is why you better believe that stadium is going to be 60/40 with Aggies in it. I promise you from living here, they’re crazy when it comes to baseball. They spent seasons complaining their palace of a stadium was “outdated” when it was top 2 nicest college ballparks I’ve ever been to. They just got $80 million for renovations. They’re increasing capacity from 6,000 to 10,000 with room for another 1500 SRO. Even then, their coach is on the record saying “for me, I was hoping for anywhere from 12,000 to 15,000, because I think the school and the 12th man deserve that.” Anecdotally, I have five or six Aggie friends with hotel rooms already booked in Omaha for the title series. None of them have been to a baseball game this year. It will be much like TN (or FSU) etc. With a shot at the title everyone’s fans are going to be wanting the opportunity to go.
They seem to be playing their baseball right now.

Off subject, but always enjoy your comments @Volstylexx.

As a lurker for over ten years, I began posting more around 2020 and esp 2021 when my son headed to school @ Rocky Top.

You a few others were welcoming in the baseball forum so appreciate you.
I appreciate that @vol94 ! The baseball forum has become a nice place that is absent a lot of the bickering and name calling that happens in the other forums. It’s been great getting to know folks from all walks of life here. Glad you’re here!

Taking the chance.

Hotel booked for Saturday and Sunday at least.

Need to decide whether to head out Friday after work or try something no one over the age of 25 should try; drive thought the night.

Even with the injuries, Aggies are the class of that bracket. The replacements may not be as good as the injured guess but they’re hardly zeroes and more talented than all but a very few of the Kentucky players.

Florida lacks the depth and it’s too easy to pitch around their guys and they will be officially out of pitching tomorrow morning.

We should make the Aggie fans feel comfortable by singing & chanting nothing but songs and cheers about our undying obsession with our biggest rivals.

If we win tomorrow I am planning on making the drive starting out on Friday and getting into Omaha on Saturday. I will have one of my kids with me, no tickets and I am a bit worried about prices if anyone but Florida makes it.

a local from Omaha told me Kentucky had more there yesterday than A&M did. Said the Big Blue were out in force. We shall see. These A&M injuries are insane. Surely it is goign to catch up with them.
Nah. I was at the game and there were more A&M fans there. UK showed up too but A&M easily outnumbered the Cats.

It’s the college World Series my friends. Tickets are suppose to be high. It just really depends on how bad you want to go. Fork out the money or watch it on TV. It’s that simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
Playing for a title is different than a random football game and I greatly disagree on how well they traveled to Neyland. I would say they sold their allotment with ease.

I agree with AthensVol2007. There were a LOT of TA&M fans last year - I was surprised. I suspect that they will be there in force. We will too. I won't go without tickets, but I am seriously thinking about going so I am on the lookout. Omaha is a nice town. There is a great Italian restaurant there called Circo that has the best pistachio cake I have ever had. I wonder if they have TVs?

Woke up the morning and immediately checked pricing.

Up across the board.

Have my tickets for Sunday so I have something in hand. Will play wait-and-see on Saturday night.

Reactions: ATC_VOL and vol66
Woke up the morning and immediately checked pricing.

Up across the board.

Have my tickets for Sunday so I have something in hand. Will play wait-and-see on Saturday night.
We are flying in tomorrow afternoon and I just started searching tickets as well and “wow” have they skyrocketed since yesterday. Doing the same and getting Sunday tickets and will see about Saturday. Will be there regardless since it’s the CWS FINALS, but holy mackerel have they jumped in 24 hours.

#GBO
#BASEVOLS

Reactions: ATC_VOL
My research thus far shows. I'll mark this post in orange so I can locate this post a little easier.

SRO tickets go on sale at 10:00 am each day at the stadium ticket office. when all other tickets are sold -which they already are.
The cost is apparently $35 / each
There is not a limit on SRO seats as apparently local officials govern safe capacity. As a result, SRO rarely sells out.
I can not find out how many SRO tickets a person can purchase. That seems like good info to have so pass this along if you know.

With all this in mind, it would likely be a good idea to get those tickets as early in the day as possible and arrive as early as possible to assure you can get in and claim a good spot.

I note online ticket prices have increased over night as the demand is clearly exceeding supply.
$35 seems like a good "insurance policy" to have if the seated ticket pricing and availability does not improve each day.

Someone here jump in if my info is wrong or you have more tidbits to add.

We are flying in tomorrow afternoon and I just started searching tickets as well and “wow” have they skyrocketed since yesterday. Doing the same and getting Sunday tickets and will see about Saturday. Will be there regardless since it’s the CWS FINALS, but holy mackerel have they jumped in 24 hours.

#GBO
#BASEVOLS

Who knows, maybe everyone in Omaha who has Sunday tickets - but not Saturday night, can have a nearby watch party?

Reactions: ATCVolinmn

VN Store

Back