CWS - Finals Tickets

Perhaps we need to have a meet-up / tailgate at the Charles Schwabb ticket office every morning.

there is some information about daily SRO ticket sales on a website that I shared with another poster today. Still can't find out what the per-person limit is for those in line.

I have ZERO idea what the SRO line may be like each morning.
I have no idea who many SRO tickets may be sold every game
I have no idea how many tickets each person in line will be allowed to buy.

To combat brokers paying others to stand in line. There is apparently a lotters system for those in line.

TICKET ON-SALE PROCEDURES – COLLEGE WORLD SERIES

If twelve or more guests are at the Box Office waiting to purchase tickets at the time of the initial box office on-sale, a lottery will be held to form the line.

The lottery system has been in place since Charles Schwab Field first opened to provide the fairest ticket sales process possible to all guests. By removing the incentive for guests to arrive early, the lottery saves guests time and significantly decreases the chance for third-party vendors to be the first in line. Third-party vendors have historically paid people to arrive hours before a sale in order to ensure a space at the front of the line.

Thirty minutes before tickets go on sale, each person, over the age of sixteen, in line will be assigned a number. That number will also be put into a box. A Team Member will then randomly draw a number from the box.

The person holding that number becomes the first person in line. The remaining guests will fall in line behind according to their number. For example, if number 5 is drawn, the person assigned number 5 becomes the first in line, followed by the persons assigned 6, 7, 8, and so forth. This continues until the highest number originally handed out is reached. After that, the person assigned number 1 will join the line, followed by the remaining people in the order of the numbers they are holding with the person having number 4 becoming the last in line.

Anyone who arrives after the lottery numbers are handed out would join the line behind the last person holding a lottery number.

Therefore, ANYONE in line by 9:30 am will have equal chance to get tickets first.

TICKETS / GENERAL ADMISSION / RE-ENTRY

The Charles Schwab Field Omaha Box Office is located on 13th and Mike Fahey Streets and opens at 10:00 AM on event days. Everyone two (2) years and older must have a ticket for entry. Infants and toddlers under the age of two (2) may be required to purchase a ticket for specific events, such as NCAA hosted games. Reserved seat tickets for the College World Series will be accepted at all gates. Re-entry is allowed for certain events including the College World Series. Guests must have ticket scanned when exiting and re-scanned upon re-entry.

Reactions: WillisWG and vol66
Perhaps we need to have a meet-up / tailgate at the Charles Schwabb ticket office every morning.

there is some information about daily SRO ticket sales on a website that I shared with another poster today. Still can't find out what the per-person limit is for those in line.

To combat brokers paying others to stand in line. There is apparently a lotters system for those in line.

If twelve or more guests are at the Box Office waiting to purchase tickets at the time of the initial box office on-sale, a lottery will be held to form the line.

The lottery system has been in place since Charles Schwab Field first opened to provide the fairest ticket sales process possible to all guests. By removing the incentive for guests to arrive early, the lottery saves guests time and significantly decreases the chance for third-party vendors to be the first in line. Third-party vendors have historically paid people to arrive hours before a sale in order to ensure a space at the front of the line.

Thirty minutes before tickets go on sale, each person, over the age of sixteen, in line will be assigned a number. That number will also be put into a box. A Team Member will then randomly draw a number from the box.

The person holding that number becomes the first person in line. The remaining guests will fall in line behind according to their number. For example, if number 5 is drawn, the person assigned number 5 becomes the first in line, followed by the persons assigned 6, 7, 8, and so forth. This continues until the highest number originally handed out is reached. After that, the person assigned number 1 will join the line, followed by the remaining people in the order of the numbers they are holding with the person having number 4 becoming the last in line.

Anyone who arrives after the lottery numbers are handed out would join the line behind the last person holding a lottery number.

Therefore, ANYONE in line by 9:30 am will have equal chance to get tickets first.

The Charles Schwab Field Omaha Box Office is located on 13th and Mike Fahey Streets and opens at 10:00 AM on event days. Everyone two (2) years and older must have a ticket for entry. Infants and toddlers under the age of two (2) may be required to purchase a ticket for specific events, such as NCAA hosted games. Reserved seat tickets for the College World Series will be accepted at all gates. Re-entry is allowed for certain events including the College World Series. Guests must have ticket scanned when exiting and re-scanned upon re-entry.
Very interesting! Where did you pull that information from? It makes sense

Reactions: WillisWG
Yeah, tickets look to be INSANE for this series. $300 is the bare minimum you are going to have to pay as far as I can tell. I would be curious how this compares to LSU/Florida last year and a matchup of the "blue bloods" of college baseball. I was considering flying out on my own, but not sure I can justify a $1,000 flight, $500 a night for a hotel room, plus $500 for a single ticket plus food, Uber, etc.

Looking at potentially a $3,000 - $4,000 trip.
I’m the same way. We went as a family of 3 for the first 2 games and spent around the lower end of that range and that was with driving and getting tickets at face value through UT. I’ve spent the last 24 hrs trying to decide do I go back but it’ll be the first trip all over again.

Reactions: WillisWG and vol66

If every TN fan in line requested the maximum allowed, we can all help each other out. I'm in to help.

Reactions: South Florida Vol
Local news here in Houston was talking about the hords of Aggie fans headed up. They're playing for their first national championship in any sport since 1939. I have a feeling this is going to be a sold out event.
Former Aggie co-worker of mine, who lives in College Station, made the decision to go this morning and they were on a plane shortly after lunch. He texted me around lunch and said he had everything booked/secured and they’re only going for Saturday’s game. I’m guessing based on avg hotel, airfare and ticket fees they’re $4500 deep before meals and swag, for 3 nights and 1 game.

I may or may not get there by Saturday, and if ticket plans I’ve currently got fall through I’d Venmo someone plus a lot extra if anyone in here is online to get some SRO’s

SIAP but what to do about parking at the CWS? I’m seeing parking passes for individual days at $35-50. Is that the best route to take or is there a cheaper alternative?

Reactions: snapcracklepop
Anyone see any flights out of Omaha after the game Sunday evening that can get me back to Knoxville for work at 0730 Monday morning? Can't find any now. I think there was a Delta but must've been booked up.

Championship Series Ticket Information​

Standing Room Only Information
Standing room-only tickets (SROs) will only be sold the day of the game at the Charles Schwab Field Omaha ticket office if that game is sold out. For the Finals Games, SRO tickets are $80 and each fan will be limited to four tickets. The ticket office is cashless and photo ID matching the card will be requested at time of purchase.
Finals Game 3
Tickets go on sale starting at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 22nd on Ticketmaster.com. If any remain, they can be purchased at the ticket office starting at 10:00 a.m.

Last edited:
Former Aggie co-worker of mine, who lives in College Station, made the decision to go this morning and they were on a plane shortly after lunch. He texted me around lunch and said he had everything booked/secured and they’re only going for Saturday’s game. I’m guessing based on avg hotel, airfare and ticket fees they’re $4500 deep before meals and swag, for 3 nights and 1 game.
You only live once and you can't take it with you....dozens more clichés out there to warrant the expense

Championship Series Ticket Information​

Standing Room Only Information
Standing room-only tickets (SROs) will only be sold the day of the game at the Charles Schwab Field Omaha ticket office if that game is sold out. For the Finals Games, SRO tickets are $80 and each fan will be limited to four tickets. The ticket office is cashless and photo ID matching the card will be requested at time of purchase.
Finals Game 3
Tickets go on sale starting at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 22nd on Ticketmaster.com. If any remain, they can be purchased at the ticket office starting at 10:00 a.m.

I wish one of these releases would indicate ticket limit per person on the SRO seats so we know how many people need to stand in line.

Someone - who's not pretending to work, needs to call.

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back