CWS Game Thread - Other Games

With the low seems college incorporated a few years back, they are very similar

I've not held an MLB ball for a couple of years, but I have quite a few college balls because attendance is so low at Georgia Tech, if you ass for one before the game, a player will literally go get one for you.

haha, attendance so low at GT baseball games, I ALMOST feel bad for them.

eta: as changed to ask

Last edited:
The off-season is going to be tough on the Nega-vols. Maybe we can start a forum thread where they can complain about YouTube replays until football ball starts.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I've not held an MLB ball for a couple of years, but I have quite a few college balls because attendance is so low at Georgia Tech, if you as for one before the game, a player will literally go get one for you.

haha, attendance so low at GT baseball games, I ALMOST feel bad for them.
I was at the AU/GT midweek game this year, I love their ballpark and setting with the skyline in the background. Coach Hall is a great guy and coach, but he needs to retire

After hearing of the score yesterday, I had a feeling something like this would happen. They didn't need any extra motivation to win this,but man are they putting it back on Florida.

Time for the beer cup snake
shape%2Fcover%2Fsport%2Fhttps-3A-2F-2Fcubbiescrib-com-2Fwp-content-2Fuploads-2Fimagn-images-2F2017-2F07-2F16251361-850x560-b488a33ba6bbf473c997384e72efac2d.jpg

Reactions: chuckiepoo
LSU baseball is about to be Oklahoma softball. They are going to be obnoxiously dominant now. They’ll have the first pick of anyone in the portal. Everyone else will be fighting for scraps

LSU baseball is about to be Oklahoma softball. They are going to be obnoxiously dominant now. They’ll have the first pick of anyone in the portal. Everyone else will be fighting for scraps
They will be on probation in a few years……just like their football and basketball programs, their AD is a snake

VN Store

Back