CWS-Other Games

I could see this. His profile would sell well here. May also direct the program (entire AD) in a positive direction.

I passed a uta fan on my beer run. Gave him the hang loose 🤙🏼 and welcomed him to the SEC. Was sporting a Power T orange 🍊 polo and my Hey Dudes.
what? no speedo?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I kinda sound like my wife when I ask her where she wants to eat and she says I don’t care, but promptly shoots down the first three options. But having said that not Texas.
I dont care as long as the coaches initials are not TV........... If I was them it would be the aTm coach, L-L-L-Lsu coach... had not thought about the kenSucky coach but that would be fine with me.

Man, not enough people realize how special college baseball is. More entertaining than the majors right now, IMO.
The issue college baseball will always have is when your team is not alive it is hard to stay fully interested. Also doesn’t help when only one area of the country is dominating the sport. The games are more entertaining and mean more for sure. 162 game schedule kills MLB on each individual game actually mattering.

The issue college baseball will always have is when your team is not alive it is hard to stay fully interested. Also doesn’t help when only one area of the country is dominating the sport. The games are more entertaining and mean more for sure. 162 game schedule kills MLB on each individual game actually mattering.
I always thought that about the nba... play 82 games to eliminate the clippers

Horrible idea. If luck goes their way in that series then that means they’ve won a championship before us. Hell to the no.
That’s an insanely weak minded excuse.

It means that we won our first, over them, and were the sole reason they didn’t win one in their best season ever.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

College baseball also does not get the exposure that college basketball does. And keeping up with four games a week and weather delays takes patience and commitment.

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back