CWS-Other Games

It’s not weak minded, why would you wanna chance it? Why would you want a rival in a championship game?
Idk man. Maybe it’s because I played and thrive on the feelings from the biggest stage, the most important stakes at risk. Maybe it’s because they don’t scare me, maybe it’s because I trust our team and coaches. It’s most likely because I don’t overreact to every little thing like some do on this board.

You have your opinion and I have mine. I want Kentucky.

College baseball also does not get the exposure that college basketball does. And keeping up with four games a week and weather delays takes patience and commitment.
Starting early to get the season over when basketball is hitting the stretch run also complicates things…people don’t get into baseball until summer time……but then the college season is practically over

Idk man. Maybe it’s because I played and thrive on the feelings from the biggest stage, the most important stakes at risk. Maybe it’s because they don’t scare me, maybe it’s because I trust our team and coaches. It’s most likely because I don’t overreact to every little thing like some do on this board.

You have your opinion and I have mine. I want Kentucky.
It’s not an overreaction, it’s common sense. No UT fan should want a rival in the championship game whether we’re there or not. And you’re right, we’ll agree to disagree.

It’s not an overreaction, it’s common sense. No UT fan should want a rival in the championship game whether we’re there or not. And you’re right, we’ll agree to disagree.
And a mentally strong fan wouldn’t be afraid to face anyone else for a national championship. Good day.

VN Store

Back