CWS-Other Games

They're replaying our game, FYI it's currently in the fun part that came before the not fun part, which will be followed by the super fun part
I’m having fun watching all these FSU jackwagons doing the chop and chant knowing they’re going to have their hearts ripped out later…..

Guys, the wife and kids, treated me to Smokin F bbq, tonight for Father’s Day.
I. Am. Miserable.
I’m pretty sure what I just did is a sin.
Brisket, ribs, smoked wings, pulled pork, smoked bacon Mac n cheese, jalapeño cream corn, peach bbq beans, green Apple coleslaw, potato salad and banana puddin!!
I prolly gained 20 lbs tonight.
🥴

I. Am. Miserable.
Brisket, ribs, smoked wings, pulled pork, smoked bacon Mac n cheese, jalapeño cream corn, peach bbq beans, green Apple coleslaw, potato salad and banana puddin!!
🥴
I can barely move, myself, but I wasn’t even aware that jalapeño cream corn was a thing and now I know my life is incomplete.

I. Am. Miserable.
🥴
👍👍

Reactions: VolPack22
I can barely move, myself, but I wasn’t even aware that jalapeño cream corn was a thing and now I know my life is incomplete.

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back