CWS-Other Games

I thought the Knights of Ni were trying to cross the bridge... maybe I should go back and watch MP&THG ... better than watching kensucky suck
hahahahaha…I think they were another encounter by Arthur and co. Black Knight was guarding a tiny bridge you could easily walk around with his life…hahahaha…then Knights of Ni keep saying Ni over and over and like shrubberies…movie is as good and as stupid as they come!

Kentucky was not ready for this stage. They played like first timers their last two games. They were lucky to win a game in Omaha. Couldn’t happen to a better bunch……….. their dugout show lost its edge especially when you’re getting your butt handed to you. Exit stage left Cats.

Do the Wildcats have a specific dugout skit, song, or one-man play for this sort of situation?
My brother texted me stating leadoff asshat Ryan Waldschmidt will likely perform favorite selections from the "Vagina Monologues" during the 7th inning Stretch

-as Nick Mingione directs the rest of the team in interpretive dance while wearing pink furry hats.

Last edited:
My brother texted me stating leadoff asshat Ryan Waldschmidt will likely perform favorite selections from the "Vagina Monologues" during the 7th inning Stretch

-while rest of the team wears their pink furry hats stands behind performing interpretive dance
I will say he is a very solid ballplayer…Nicholson, Pitre, and Waldy are the only 3 I give credit to…they will miss those 3 in a huge way…

Last edited:
Reactions: WillisWG
Please join the Kentucky Baseball Dugout Performers, a 40-man troupe, as they make real the devastating impact of youth violence in America. "Oh-mah-huh?" Kentucky's ONLY award winning performance of the year will air between innings live from the Kentucky dugout.

Based upon the just released short-story "Our brief moment in time, Omaha 2025 - a Novel," you don't want to miss it! You may not have a chance to catch this performance for another 77 years.

Oh-muh-huh reviews:

"Kentucky wins a championship in baseball? Over my dead body." - Methuselah

"Go 'Cats, wait..wut?...who let them play?"- Adolph Rupp

"I am still your Daddy. Got the hat to prove it." - Tony V.

Idk, sometimes when you outplay the expectations and have nothing to lose, you play your best. Not sure, they would have much left for a&m. 🤷‍♀️
That’s why you play the game! Those A&M boys really play some ball though. I also want to see us play them as I hate Florida and A&M is deserving of a runner up finish,,,hahahaha..,let’s goooooo! You getting in a quick 9 before Vols today?

Reactions: VolGirl81
Man, KY baseball....
tenor.gif

That’s why you play the game! Those A&M boys really play some ball though. I also want to see us play them as I hate Florida and A&M is deserving of a runner up finish,,,hahahaha..,let’s goooooo! You getting in a quick 9 before Vols today?
No, Im out cutting pieces of my yard that is not hay at this point! Just need to weed eat. Want to play tomorrow or Friday, but waiting to see the game situation. Ideally, I will play tomorrow or early Friday, if you know what I mean. I dare not say or jinx anything lol

No, Im out cutting pieces of my yard that is not hay at this point! Just need to weed eat. Want to play tomorrow or Friday, but waiting to see the game situation. Ideally, I will play tomorrow or early Friday, if you know what I mean. I dare not say or jinx anything lol
Oh I get it...Im always clean shaven…I haven’t shaved since start of CWS! But then I have to be clean shaven if we play and I am there…it’s a process…I also may or may not be emailing and giving virtual high fives each game day to a certain Vol parent…I‘m a baseball guy through and through…us baseball guys have quirky moments on our way through the postseason…haha…(yea I’m aware what I do doesn’t matter a damn bit)…but that’s not the point!

what would be your possible argument?

The ball didn't hit me in the head?

How unusual for UK to make a baserunning mistake like that
said no one ever

Reactions: WillisWG
Florida been there/done that and selfishly, I don't want Kentucky to do better than us. That said, Florida barely made it in, but that's like wild card in big leagues. Don't like that any better here then in Majors.
agree with first part but i cant stand lizards

been at peace with wildcard after initial reluctance. Still miss days when pitchers hit -- and dont mention the extra inning rule

Reactions: JCP201 and WillisWG
So if we win tonight who would you guys rather play? A super hot Florida team or a very good ATM team?

VN Store

Back