CWS-Other Games

Looks like my dream scenario is getting closer to fruition.. Florida is being Kentucky.. now if they can pull off an upset of A&M we can beat 2 Florida schools for our first World Series. That would be so sweet to beat FSU and then clinch it against Florida

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
Florida's gotten away with mediocre pitching in the postseason, because when they've turned it over to Neely in whatever inning it's been, he's been money.

And money closers in college baseball......extremely rare.
when I saw Coppola with the start, thought we would see Neely quickly but so far it has worked out

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I earlier posted that most of the UK lineup will be gone next season.

I now note that 6 of Florida's position starters are underclassmen (sophomores actually)
Sure Caglianone is a big departure but Florida will be overall better next season.
I hate it, but UF, FSU, will always have great athletes. The state ( over 20 million)
produces an enormous amount.

Looks like my dream scenario is getting closer to fruition.. Florida is being Kentucky.. now if they can pull off an upset of A&M we can beat 2 Florida schools for our first World Series. That would be so sweet to beat FSU and then clinch it against Florida
Sort of like our ‘98 football championship. We had to beat a #1 ranked Gator team and
then a favored FSU.

agree with first part but i cant stand lizards

been at peace with wildcard after initial reluctance. Still miss days when pitchers hit -- and dont mention the extra inning rule
I loved National league when pitchers hit. Lots of strategizing and deep thinking. I really don't care for wild card in the majors, but when I think of college bubble teams--they haven't played everyone like in the majors, I really can't begrudge them, too much.

VN Store

Back