Da Reds thread

40 CHRIS VOLSTAD, rhp, Marlins
Polished prep product pounds the bottom of strike zone, and he led all pitchers in the Top 100 Prospects list in groundball outs last season.
Dude has Vols in his name!

Harang didnt do so awesome today. 4 runs and 7 hits i believe in 3 innings work. thats the first L of the spring

homer probably won't make it up til next year, i don't think he is ready quite yet. he may be playing once roster expansion hits later this year.
most scouts dissagree with you there. Most think he will be up in the bigs by atleast july. me saying early this year probably wasnt the best wording

sarloos is alright, but im not a big fan of his for some reason. i wouldnt be suprised if they made a deal to bring in another solid starter. nothing like the deal last year but just a deal to get a dependable guy.

Cincinnati&

this guys a beast

has a good last name there too

i don't think our starters are anywhere near as bad as they have been in years prior, harang and arroyo are very good, lohse has shown flashes (but is still a fly ball pitcher in a launching pad) and eric milton seemed to improve last year. we have to find a closer though, maybe bray will step up

VN Store

Back