Da Reds thread

Good win today. I'm heading to Cincinnati tomorrow to catch what is going to be a frigid weekend set with the Pirates.

we had 80 degree temps for 2 weeks and then last night we had flurries thats cincinnati weather

anyone likin the new unis
new_reds_jerseys.jpg

we had 80 degree temps for 2 weeks and then last night we had flurries thats cincinnati weather

anyone likin the new unis
new_reds_jerseys.jpg
I do. They are certainly an improvement over the ice cream vendor unis they have worn in the past.

Eddie Guardado is a place holder until we can find somebody who is ready to take the job. I don't think he is the answer.
never said he was the answer. just said he was half way decent which is a hella lot better than anything we got right now.

Geez hat, how good did Matt Belisle look? I hope he can give us some more solid starts this year.

Geez hat, how good did Matt Belisle look? I hope he can give us some more solid starts this year.
He pitched exceptionally. Threw strikes and had a really good slider. With efforts like last night, he'll win a good number of games this year. Now, we get to see if he can establish some consistency.

did hat go to the game today
Yes, I'm still thawing out. If any VN members are in the Cincinnati area tomorrow, I have an extra ticket for the game. Today was the second most uncomfortable day I've had at a sporting event. Only the January 1, 2001 Cotton Bowl was worse.

VN Store

Back