Daily Baseball 2013

Gio and Bumgarner mixed in there too.

I also think sometime, maybe Sunday, Kershaw vs Miller is lined up.

Some good afternoon games tomorrow, highlighted by Latos vs. Harvey. Liriano vs. Samardzija should also be a good one tomorrow night

Matt Harvey played for Midland here in Cincinnati in the summer before he started college at UNC. The Midland org. is very similar to East Cobb in Atlanta. Midland is where I played summer ball all through high school. Many, many major leaguers came though here to play for the Redskins. Eric Patterson, Corey's bother (Corey also played for Midland) was actually my 2nd baseman my summer before going to school. Awesome organization just like East Cobb.

Miguel Cabrera is hitting .384 with 12HRs and 49RBIs through 43 games. Only other players to have that state line or better during the same time are Manny Ramirez, Jimmy Foxx, Joe DiMaggio, and 2 others I can't remember right now.

Manny's year was 2001.

Miguel Cabrera is hitting .384 with 12HRs and 49RBIs through 43 games. Only other players to have that state line or better during the same time are Manny Ramirez, Jimmy Foxx, Joe DiMaggio, and 2 others I can't remember right now.

Manny's year was 2001.

Now who is swinging on Miggy's nuts? Guy.

Votto is 1-2 with a 2 run HR off Harvey. 2-1 Reds Top 5.

Also, Zack Cozart isn't impressed by Matt Harvey as he has 3 hits off him in his first 3 times facing him.

VN Store

Back