Daily Baseball 2013

Gordon is awesome. He was so hyped up by "baseball people" because of how good he was at Nebraska that it was ridiculous the amount of hate he got due to not immediately raking in the big leagues. I hope he feels vindicated now as he's pretty much giving a big middle finger to all the haters. He's a great, great player for sure.

Hopefully he sticks around in KC.

Watch out Blue Jays, here comes Denim Dan and the O's haha

The @Orioles chose blue tie over black tie, traveling to Toronto in denim Canadian tuxedos:

Attachments

• 20130523_125606.jpg
    20130523_125606.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1
Harold Reynolds: "I'm being straight up honest. I have no idea what run differential is."

Machado already has 20 doubles.

Someone on Twitter asked:

"Who would you rather have Machado or Harper?"

Now the obvious answer is Mike Trout, but deciding between Harper and Machado is not quite as easy. Ultimately, I decided Harper (w/o too much deliberation) but Machado is really, really good.

Trout
Harper
Machado

You can't say that Trout doesn't have the best all around game of the three. He is the best all around baseball player since Barry Bonds wore a Pirates uniform.

(Edit: He is much more advanced than a young Barry Bonds as well)

Last edited:
His ridiculousness on the basepaths is a huge plus. But I don't think everyone out there would absolutely choose Trout.

I wonder if they'll move him to short. Or at which point (defensively) ridiculous at third vs. above average at short evens out.

VN Store

Back